Zach Russell was born in Scappoose, Oregon. He worked on the Bungie.net webpage for the Halo 2 revamp doing programming and architecture for the back-end.
Working closely with him is Claire Jennings the Web Designer, the artists: Lorraine McLees (mehve) and Zoe Brawley. They're the ones who gave Bungie.net it's new look. And, behind the scenes, doing the nuts-and-bolts development (programming and architecture) are Tom Gioconda, Zach Russell, and Roger Wolfson.
He also worked as a tester on the Halo: Combat Evolved game.
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- MechAssault (2002), Microsoft
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios