Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zach Russell was born in Scappoose, Oregon. He worked on the Bungie.net webpage for the Halo 2 revamp doing programming and architecture for the back-end.
Working closely with him is Claire Jennings the Web Designer, the artists: Lorraine McLees (mehve) and Zoe Brawley. They're the ones who gave Bungie.net it's new look. And, behind the scenes, doing the nuts-and-bolts development (programming and architecture) are Tom Gioconda, Zach Russell, and Roger Wolfson.
He also worked as a tester on the Halo: Combat Evolved game.
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- MechAssault (2002), Microsoft
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), Microsoft Game Studios