Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle, more commonly known as the Binary Rifle, is a long-range Forerunner weapon appearing in Halo 4. It employs two core-mounted particle accelerators to propel a round with unparalleled stopping power that can bring down distant foes with one shot. When the round impacts an enemy, it causes them to disintegrate, similar to when a Promethean Knight is killed. It also has two zoom modes (5x and 10x) to fulfill its purpose as a long range precision rifle. The rifle emits a highly visible orange beam from its barrel when aiming, allowing opponents to trace the user's location.
- The Binary Rifle is capable of killing a player in one shot anywhere on the body.
- It is also highly effective against small to medium vehicles, able to easily destroy Ghosts, Mongooses, and Warthogs in one or two shots.
- When scoped, the Binary Rifle projects a lengthy red holographic sight easily noticeable by other players.
- The Binary Rifle is extremely inaccurate when not scoped.
- The Binary Rifle has only two shots per magazine.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- The Binary Rifle fires particle beams similar to a Focus Rifle instead of single shots.
- The targeting laser can be seen through the scope.
- Not held as high as it was in Halo 4.
- Meleeing with the rifle now causes the player to grunt.
- Melee animation much longer.
- Faster reload speed.
- Zoom reduced to 4x/9x.
- Positioned near the scope of a Binary Rifle are two lights, one on each side. These indicate how many rounds are currently in the weapon.
- The Binary Rifle is one of the few weapons in Halo 4 that causes targets to disintegrate from the killing shot's point of entry. The other weapons that yield this effect are the Scattershot and the Incineration Cannon.