|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Short-Range Spectrum Augmenter/Vision
The Z-5080 Short-Range Spectrum Augmenter/Vision, or simply Promethean Vision, is an armor ability featured in the game Halo 4. Once activated, the short-range full-spectrum enhancement package enables users to detect shapes and movement through solid barriers. Coupled with the VISR 4.0 tech suite, this software is one of the most formidable leveraged by GEN2 armor systems.
- This ability's name originates from the Prometheans who were first observed using the technology.
- The integration of this ability marks the first use of VISR technology since Halo 3: ODST.
- This armor ability has a very brief usage time, a disadvantage that is counterbalanced by an equally brief cooldown period.
- The symbol for Promethean vision is a SPARTAN-IV recruit helmet.
- Halo 4 (First appearance)