The Incineration Cannon fires five streams of explosive particles in a tight spread which release in four different directions upon detonation. The explosive particles then detonate again individually, increasing the effective radius of the initial explosion.
- Because there are multiple explosive particles, it is very easy to kill multiple players with one shot.
- It does enough damage to the Scorpion, the Wraith, and the Mantis to destroy them in one hit, but only if all the explosive particles hit the vehicle. A Warthog can survive one shot from an Incineration Cannon because not all explosive particles will hit it.
- The Incineration Cannon has only one shot per clip and reloading takes four seconds, which makes missing a shot very punishing.
- The weapon's large area of effective splash damage makes it easy to kill oneself in close quarters.
- The only AI enemies who wield this weapon are Promethean Knight Commanders.