Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Incineration Cannon fires five streams of explosive particles in a tight spread which release in four different directions upon detonation. The explosive particles then detonate again individually, increasing the effective radius of the initial explosion.
- Because there are multiple explosive particles, it is very easy to kill multiple players with one shot.
- It does enough damage to the Scorpion, the Wraith, and the Mantis to destroy them in one hit, but only if all the explosive particles hit the vehicle.
- The Incineration Cannon has only one shot per clip and reloading takes four seconds, which makes missing a shot very punishing.
- The weapon's large area of effective splash damage makes it easy to kill oneself in close quarters.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Runs on a battery instead of a magazine.
- Can fire a rapid two-round burst or can be charged to fire a more powerful blast.