|Anti-Materiel Z-390 High-Explosive Munitions Rifle|
|Damage Per Hit||
1 hard light rocket
|Rate of Fire||
The Z-390 High-Explosive Munitions Rifle, commonly known as the Incineration Cannon, is a usable Promethean Forerunner weapon that appears in Halo 4. Mixing traits from a Rocket Launcher, a Shotgun and a Flamethrower, the Incineration Cannon destroys all organic material in a wide radius. A highly destructive weapon, it fires four streams of explosive particles in a tight spread which release upon detonation in four different directions then detonating again individually, increasing the effective radius of the initial explosion to varying degrees.
- This weapon has some similarities to the Enforcer's Missile Launcher from Halo 2.
- Does enough damage to Scorpions, Wraiths, and Mantis to destroy them in one hit.
- If you go into Forge and set the weapons to random you will get an Incineration Cannon with no stock that is slightly longer than a Battle Rifle or DMR.
- It is exclusively used by Promethean Knight Commanders.
- Halo 4 (First appearance)