Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Z-130 Directed Energy Automatic Weapon, more commonly known as the Suppressor, is a Promethean Forerunner weapon. It fires bolts of charged hard light that pierce and destroy any organic material. Its rapid firing rate made it a favorite of Forerunner troops against the Flood during the Forerunner-Flood war. It is more effective at closer ranges compared to its Human and Covenant counterparts, the Assault Rifle and the Storm Rifle.
- The Suppressor has a higher rate of fire than the Assault Rifle, giving it a faster potential kill time.
- The Suppressor has a large magazine and can fire for a relatively long time before needing a reload.
- The Suppressor has a quick reload speed.
- The Suppressor has a very large bullet spread, making it very inaccurate at any target further away than a few meters.
- The Suppressor's projectile speed is very slow, forcing you to aim ahead of a target when shooting from a distance.
- Each projectile does less damage than the other automatic weapons.
Changes in the Halo 4 Weapon Tuning UpdateEdit
- Main article: Weapon Tuning Update
- Capable of killing in three less rounds.
- Auto-aim angle has been reduced.
- Projectile spread has been decreased.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Magazine now holds 42 rounds instead of 48.
- Slower rate of fire, but fire rate speeds up as long as the trigger is held.
- Projectile now track towards the enemy.
- Weapon slowly comes apart after prolonged firing.
- The marks left from shooting a surface are extremely well-defined hexagons.
- It takes 12 shots to strip the shields of a SPARTAN-IV and 7 more shots to kill.
- If selected as a weapon that spawns on a weapon pad, the announcer will call the Suppressor an SMG instead of its original name.