Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wounded Marine is an easter egg in Halo 3: ODST. He can be found in the level Uplift Reserve behind a ledge near the Covenant carrier's landing zone. He has been driven mad by his broken ankle, and is being treated by a marine who is apparently keying on a data pad; his hands are empty, however.
- Wounded Marine: "No, no, no! You're not listening! It's a zoo, okay?"
- Marine: "Well, technically it's a corporate-funded wildlife reserve."
- Wounded Marine: "Semantics! This whole place is one...big...cage!"
- Marine: "Listen, Marine. You're wounded; you need to try and relax."
- Wounded Marine: "Except we, we're the zebras. All fenced in...and ready for the slaughter!"
- Marine: "And the Covenant?"
- Wounded Marine: "They're the lions...RAAAR!"
- Marine: "Careful. I think you just strained a metaphor."
- Wounded Marine: "Oh, oh God, oh God! Is that...serious?"
- Marine: "Only if you keep it up."
- The marine tending to this man has the same voice actor as PFC Chips Dubbo. The real Chips was in slipspace on his way to Installation 05.
- Once the dialogue is completed, the medic will grab a rifle and help the player fight. However, he has very low health himself, and will not last long.