Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “The Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine became a reality in April 2291 due entirely to vision, perseverance, and dedication of these two pioneers in quantum engineering and applied theoretical physics. They have opened a path to the stars for all of us.”— Memorial plaque on Quito Space Tether.
Dr. Wallace FujikawaScD, QEnD, along with Doctor Tobias Fleming Shaw, was the co-creator of the Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine in 2291. This device allowed humanity to reach locations beyond the solar system through the manipulation of Slipstream Space.
He held the title of Doctor of Science and was renowned for his work in the field of quantum electro-nuclear dynamics, and also held a doctorate in said field.
- Fujikawa seems to be of Japanese descent. "Fujikawa" means "Wisteria River" in Japanese.
- An elementary school in Missouri was named in Fujikawa's honor. A notable student of this school was the future Admiral Preston Cole.
- Wallace Fujikawa's appearance in Origins bears a striking resemblance to George Takei of Star Trek.
- Halo 3 (Memorial plaque only)
- Halo: Contact Harvest (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole (Mentioned only)
- Halo Legends