Human-Covenant War Edit
- Main article: The Fall of Reach
Just before July 24, 2552, a small Covenant team lead by Zealots, infiltrated the Visegrád Relay, disrupting communications on Reach. The UNSC, fearing that the Insurrectionists had taken down the relay, sent Noble Team to investigate. The UNSC found out about the small team and declared WINTER CONTINGENCY.
On the night of August 11, Noble Team was deployed to Szurdok Ridge in order to research new Covenant activities. They found out that the Covenant was deploying large amounts of forces into the region through teleportation spires. They reported their findings and the UNSC made a plan. On the morning of August 12, 2552, large Covenant deployments were detected moving across the Viery. In response, numerous UNSC forces launched an assault on the region.
When the Covenant supercarrier Long Night of Solace revealed itself, Noble Team made a plan. In order to achieve this plan, they needed to acquire space transit and defenses. So, on August 14, 2552, the UNSC launched an assault on the Sabre Program Launch/Research Range.
- Unidentified BXR Titanium Mine
- Szurdok Ridge
- Babd Catha Ice Shelf
- Farkas Lake
- New Alexandria
- Highland Mountains
- Camp Hathcock
- Camp Independence
- Fairchild Field
- Mount Törött
- Military Reservation 01478-B
- Military Wilderness Training Preserve
- Reach FLEETCOM Military Complex
- Reach High Command
- "Viery" is the Slovak word for "faith".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo: Reach, level Tip of the Spear
- ↑ ONI: Sword Base CCTV Footage
- ↑ Halo: Reach, level Winter Contingency
- ↑ Halo: Reach, level ONI: Sword Base
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Nightfall
- ↑ Halo: Reach level Long Night of Solace
- ↑ Halo: Reach, Breakpoint radio conversation
- ↑ Halo: Fall of Reach, chapter 26