|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Vending Machines were devices which served beverages and dinners. They were located on United Nations Space Command Halcyon-class light cruisers, most notably on the UNSC Pillar of Autumn. They were usually installed in pairs and could serve either food or drinks.
One of the two known pairs of vending machines was located behind a column in a service corridor, opposite an access hatch to a corridor that led to the Autumn's airlocks (this pair served only drinks). Another, which served food too, was installed in the UNSC Pillar of Autumn's Mess Hall.
There were two types of vending machines: those which served drinks and machines which dispensed food. Both types of machine were made from vanadium steel, presented a slot from which personnel could collect food or drinks and had rows of six buttons and labels in order to allow users to select the product they desired. It is unknown whether products were purchased with credit chips or through another method of payment.
The vending machines which served food had a total of six meals: Turkey dinner, Hamburger dinner, Cheeseburger dinner, Hot Dog dinner, Meat Loaf dinner and Chef's special
Vending machines serving drinks had a total of eleven drinks from which to choose from: Cola, Lemon/Lime Drink, Root Beer, Orange Drink, Water, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate and Chef's Surprise. A Vending machine on Cairo Station sells Sugar water.
Known Vending MachinesEdit
- In the Pillar of Autumn's Mess Hall and in some of the Autumn's corridors.
- There is a vending machine on the Halo 2 level Cairo Station in the room where the first Covenant boarding party breaches the blast doors.
- Other vending machines can be seen in Halo: Reach during the level Exodus.
- More machines are on Halo: Reach's Map, Reflection.
- At least one is seen on the firefight level Beachhead.