Welcome to Halo Nation!Edit
Welcome, to Halo Nation, the definitive source for Halo information!
Please read our introduction, where you'll find out what this site is and what we're trying to accomplish.
- Need help? Visit our help section where you can find how to add images and get assistance with editing.
- Sign your edits! We only sign our edits when posting on Talk pages; to do this, just put the following code after your post: -- ~~~~. Then, when you press the "Save Page" button, Halo Nation will replace the code with your username and the time and date you posted! For more information on how to customize your signature visit our help page.
Interested in chatting with fellow users? Then check out our IRC channel!
Multiple edits Edit
- This is your second warning for making multiple edits in an article... I would really suggest using the preview feature for future contributions. - 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 20:21, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
Is this where I Discuss it? Edit
Is this the proper place to discuss my block or should I do this somewhere else?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 02:30, June 9, 2010 (UTC)!
- Speak. Keep your tone straight and your attitude in line or I'll disable this too. SmokeSound off! 02:44, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
*alines tongue in mouth to be as straight as a snake* What did I do, I was just saying that people tend to get angry when people remove things without giving reasons. I believe it EVEN SAYS ON THE EDITING PAGE ITSELF that you should give a reason. And if your are the one who undoes it then you should be the one to make the page about it. I wan't trying to be offensive, I was trying to tell you that it bothers me and it bothers other people and to please not do that.Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 02:53, June 9, 2010 (UTC)!!!!!!
- If for some reason we don't give a reason, you contact the person who reverted the edit and you ask them why. The reason I undid your edit was because there were numerous grammatical errors, and the original wording conveyed the same meaning as your revision. There was no use in changing it. Also, spell check and proofreading your edit would help. SmokeSound off! 02:57, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- O.K. But the way it was phrased like it was in-game. It should be phased as if we were describing that Flood Form. So I changed it from unit, to species, or Flood. SO it wouldn't sound like the game. If we are gonna talk about it in a game sense then shouldn't we go to insertnamehere/gameplay section?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 03:11, June 9, 2010 (UTC)!!!
- In that instance, it was literally describing the Swarms as they were in-game, in Halo Wars, or rather describing tactics to deal with them; generally, tactics and all that are covered in one article. If you choose to do so, you can propose that tactics and the like (in-game behavior, etc.) are moved to a gameplay sub-page for each respective article. I unblocked you, by the way. Read the unblock message - and heed it. Do we have an understanding? SmokeSound off! 03:18, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
Another thing I should remind you: when you type your summary, do NOT spam it with exclamation marks and capital letters. It should be civilized and easy to read. Understand? -- 03:13, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- She has a point. I interpreted that as you yelling at me. I don't take kindly to that, at all. SmokeSound off! 03:21, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
K.K.K. WAIT! WHAT?! (Red vs. Blue reference) General is a she?! And I understand your. But I have a suggestion that might work really well. So we should make a Flood/Gameplay section where we have ALL of the Flood forms and list tactics for them. And we do the same to all the other enemies. What I mean by that is we take all the stuff from the Zealot section that talks about gameplay and we move that to the Sangeheli/gameplay section. We take all the stuff from the Kig-Yar Sniper section that has to do with gameplay and we move it to the Kig-Yar/Gameplay section, etc.
O.K> But with the Spell Check, when I right click the red word in RIch Text editing, the only thing that comes up is the Rich Text options!Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 03:16, June 9, 2010 (UTC)!
- Disable Rich Text Editor. That thing fails epically. You can do so by heading to Special:Preferences, click editing tab and check "Enable/Disable Rich Text Editor".- Sketchist 03:25, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
Second Warning Edit
Regarding Your Block Edit
Replacement parts Edit
- I forgot where I read it (maybe b.net) but I remember something saying that it could make parts of the Installation if the Installation ran out of something to make that parts itself.Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 14:19, June 14, 2010 (UTC)!
- Ok. But remember that you need to source things. Also: don't make multiple edits! I had to revert your edits on that page because, although some changes were decent, you made others that were not so good - such as the assumption and the changes to the template field. -- Forerunner 14:29, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
I thought that the change to the template field was good! Because how could Mendicant be there?Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 14:30, June 14, 2010 (UTC)!
- It's suggested that the second Forerunner AI (seen in the terminals arguing with Guilty Spark) present on the Ark is Mendicant Bias. Observe:
- “And so here at the end of my life, I do once again betray a former master. The path ahead is fraught with peril. But I will do all I can to keep it stable - keep you safe. I'm not so foolish to think this will absolve me of my sins. One life hardly balances billions. But I would have my masters know that I have changed. And you shall be my example.
Fan Art Edit
I thought it more appropriate not to have a gallery at all for the article. One image doesn't really warrant an entire gallery section. There's also the fact that the Committee really didn't do too well, and (in my opinion) was a bad idea - as a wiki, working with hard canon sources, we shouldn't use any fan-made material that portrays dramatic events.
And before you point this out, as you would be justified doing, I do make a special exception for Mr. Stephen Loftus, for two reasons: firstly, his images are usually diagrams, and are extremely useful for demonstrating scale and outline; secondly, I think Bungie has adopted part of it as canon, since he's the one who apparently came up with the term "SOEIV". They may not be particularly good reasons for exception, but I stand by them! :P -- Specops306 Autocrat Qur'a 'Morhek 22:59, November 16, 2010 (UTC)