Welcome to Halo Nation! Thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. We hope you enjoy using our site!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? Don't know what to do? Just post a message on my talk page!
- Follow our policies, to make sure that all of us get along harmoniously.
- Sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you.
- Read the Blog Policy before making blogs.
- Sign your comments by typing ~~~~. This adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Have fun!
The one on the top I made myself, the one on the bottom is only for Stockpile article writers. ;-)
- I have my banner stored on the Community Wikia so I can use it on any wiki without any problem. If you go to my header there you will find all the info you need on there. You can also just take my header, copy-paste it into Photoshop or whatever and use that as a template of how big your header should be. Just take the image of it and use the same coding as I did in the template, it is always better to have a larger picture so you don't lose resolution.
And you don't have to apologize or something if you ask a question, I have not become a bcrat by ignoring people who wanted help :-P
RE: Profile Help
I'm not sure exactly what you wanted help repairing, but I've gone through and changed a few of the images. If you needed something else or want more changed, feel free to ask again.
I've added the banner now, but it seems awfully stretched in the lateral direction... Not sure if that is what you want, but you can always tweak the image. If you change the original image, you don't have to mess up the coding; but you could change the size of it by putting in a lower or higher number.
Again, if you need any help just ask!
Human armor category
Please do not add that category to MJOLNIR related articles. They are already under that category as a subcategory via the "MJOLRNIR Armor" category.--15:12, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. Glad you understand!--
15:17, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I already removed the category, so you don't have to worry about that.-- 15:39, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah I'm more of a discuss kind of guy but I do edit abit. I'm one of the admins on Halo Answers and I answer a handful of questions each day. And yeah sure I'll give you an add.
Your Halo 5: Guardians While I don't blame you for adding that image, but I have reverted it. Please wait, I will publish a blog about it in just a few minutes.Greetings,
hey its haloking if your offer to race in nascar inside line or nascar the game 2011 is still open ill rce w you when i get xboxlive time. my gamertag is JRFANATIC7410.