Welcome to Halo Nation!Edit
Welcome, to Halo Nation, the definitive source for Halo information!
Please read our introduction, where you'll find out what this site is and what we're trying to accomplish.
- Need help? Visit our help section where you can find how to add images and get assistance with editing.
- Sign your edits! We only sign our edits when posting on Talk pages; to do this, just put the following code after your post: -- ~~~~. Then, when you press the "Save Page" button, Halo Nation will replace the code with your username and the time and date you posted! For more information on how to customize your signature visit our help page.
Want to get involved and active on Halo Nation? Join one of our usergroups!
Interested in chatting with fellow users? Then check out our IRC channel!
Hey, I vectorized your emblem, what do you think? G35cpe 01:14, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Epic freaking win. :D 01:32, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Write a Subject Edit
thanks for the replys but can u write a subject before u comment on my talk ok? pls --K228 09:56, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Two things.
- If you're gonna ask me to write a subject before I comment on your talk page, then extend the same courtesy to me.
- And sorry about not writing a subhect -- I thought it was someone else telling you to leave your signature, so I actually thought "Leave Your Signature" was the subject of a conversation already in progress. Generally, you don't need to add a message to your talk page telling people to leave their signatures, because competent editors already know to do that. Furthermore, such a message should be placed at the top of a page -- general wiki conventions state that sections in talk pages are discussions.
- 04:00, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Regarding the Stub template Edit
- Seems to be a problem with the substitution -- for some reason, the ":" at the beginning of the line isn't added properly... 10:01, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- In HTML, SPANs would have no effect, but who knows what random wiki-parser bug could occur... You removed the SPAN, but I noticed that there were still I tags. The only difference between a SPAN and an I is the presence of italics, so I just replaced the I tags with wiki-formatting for italics; I just popped it in here and hit "Preview" and it appears to work. 20:37, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
KH Wiki-Staff Edit
Well, we just plain-out can't get the icons to appear! We put in the template just as we should, but nothing appears, as though it isn't there. ILHI, our coding expert, got some of those coding from your CSS and JS that was related to the coding necessary for these templates and implemented it into ours, but still nothing! Could you just look at the templates and our CSS/JS and see what's wrong? I've left the links on a few Admins' talk pages. By the way, I apologize if you think that I was spamming; we were just trying to get your attention quickly. --DoorToNothing 00:39, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- No, man, I understand you just wanted our attention. I don't have time to get on it right now, I'll start tomorrow... But I'm gonna start with the simple possibility that you don't have the images the template uses. If you're using a good, non-IE browser, then you might not even see a broken image icon! Anyway, please do me a favor and reply to this -- so that the moment I get back on here, I get a direct link here and I can start helping you out. I tend to be forgetful sometimes. 01:27, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, here's your reply. Thanks so much, DarvidJCobb. This is something that we've wanted to implement for awhile, and I'm glad that someone can finally help us get it done! And yes, I do use IE, but we do have the images; I uploaded them myself in icon form! --DoorToNothing 02:35, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
- I said non-IE, but IE isn't the problem you're having with this template. Though I'd still recommend switching to Firefox.
- I figured out what problem you're having, but I've no clue why you're having it. Each page has an HTML H1 holding the article title, as I'm sure you're aware. Somehow, whoever coded Template:Era managed to shove the template into that H1. I have no clue how they did it, but they did it with Era and with Template:Ratings. The templates are used normally on pages, and the templates' source codes don't have anything that would make them behave like this.
- I did check Era's edit history, and it looks like RelentlessRecusant set it up. I'd recommend checking with him. Sorry I couldn't be of more use. 08:44, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
Halo Nationn of the Month Edit
"Nice edits" Edit
Mostly, and thank you. The nonsense edits from this IP weren't done by me. Perhaps it's time to make an account, eh? 22.214.171.124 21:33, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
There. Duke Hitchens 21:38, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I know Edit
This will hurt a bit.... Edit
- O hai, Subtank. :D Actually, I just checked, it appears to still be there, but thanks for letting me know. :P
- Yeah, I noticed I haven't been around for a while. Not sure if I'll stay, but thanks for this comment -- I might not've bothered to re-bookmark this site hadn't I read it.
- 22:00, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
I see you came back 2 days ago. So liek, HAI.
Get on xfire so I can talk to you man, I've missed you :[
Matortheeternal 22:26, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't, my computer's fried, I'm only able to use a family computer (that can't even boot half the time) or a public computer (at a library with a virus problem). D: 16:19, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- D: Dang man. Get that fixed sometime now then eh? :] Matortheeternal 17:06, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Domain change Edit
In case you are unaware, the community has moved from Wikia to a new domain. Whatever content left in this wiki will not be focused as much as with the content on Nationn.com Halo Nationn.com.- 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 21:58, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
You posted Edit
- Dude, if I posted links to 4chan, I'd be fricking banned. Do you even know what kind of stuff goes on at that site? Ah, whatever. No point in arguing with someone talking out of their ass on a site I only visit when I accidentally use the "wrong" Halo Nation URL. 02:13, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Trust me I aint talking my arse. Goodbye conversation over.
Due to your inactivity here in Halo Nation, you are at risk of losing your rollback rights. A demotion can be avoided by responding to this message within a week.