Welcome, KSI xLongShotz! Edit
Welcome to Halo Nation! Thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. We hope you enjoy using our site!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? Don't know what to do? Just post a message on my talk page!
- Follow our policies, to make sure that all of us get along harmoniously.
- Sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you.
- Read the Blog Policy before making blogs.
- Sign your comments by typing ~~~~. This adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Have fun!
RE: Chat BanEdit
Hello and Welcome to Halo Nation!
As per your message on my talk page. I have checked the status of your account, and it appears you have not been banned from our chat. Could you please attempt to rejoin the Special:Chat and see if the issue continues.
If it does, could you take a screen shot of any messages you are getting and forward it to me by uploading it to the wiki using the following code:
The file name will be the title of the page the image is hosted on.
- Ah yes, I can see that you are banned now. No records have been shown of the reason, or the person who banned you. I shall reverse the ban, however I implore you to please read our chat policy first.
Thank you for taking part in this years Halloween contests. Here is your ward to show your participation, simply copy and paste the following code anywhere on your profile, and show it with pride!
I'm the guy who created the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge page. I just wanted to thank you for editing the prize section. It looks a lot better now!
Your Signature Edit
I figured out your signature! :D this is what it will look like: In The Rainbow Factory Where All Your Fears And Horrors Come True. Click edit on this message and copy this: (remember you need to be in edit mode to copy the code)
(You will need to have the Wikitext box checked off in order for it to work)
--Cr1TiKaL 22:52, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Just in caseEdit
Thank you for the warning, I shall keep this in mind should the individual come on to the wiki with this account.