Welcome, RainbowDashful! Edit
Welcome to Halo Nation! Thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. We hope you enjoy using our site!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? Don't know what to do? Just post a message on my talk page!
- Follow our policies, to make sure that all of us get along harmoniously.
- Sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you.
- Read the Blog Policy before making blogs.
- Sign your comments by typing ~~~~. This adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Have fun!
RE: Era IconsEdit
The era icons appear to be in working order for myself. Could you be more specific as to the issues you are having with them, and perhaps a screenshot if possible? Thank you.
- I don't see any issues with the era icons in your screenshots.
'Undoing my edit on The Babysitter'.
- Hello, thanks for contacting me. It wasn't so much incorrect, just I felt like the content that was already on the page was beneficial enough rather than the one you replaced it with. However, this is subject to be different. So, if someone else feels you are correct, they can of course add the content again. Have a nice day, Template:Rainbow Sig
- Please remember that I am not saying your edit was incorrect. I have asked an admin to take a look for us and so he can decide. If you are indeed correct, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Template:Rainbow Sig
Recent changes Edit
Hello i have been looking at some changes you have made to some pages and i must ask you to stop changing stuuf which you dissagree with it is perfectly correct an the wiki needs people adding good work not scrapping correct work many regards FABER (talk) 23:49, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, I am fully aware on how to edit the Wiki. I am a rollbacker on my old account. I didn't change them because I 'disagreed' I changed them because I personally felt the content wasn't needed. 00:11, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
As am i and it doesnt matter wether your a rollbacker the pages you have changed were pwrfectly fine they were needed because it was well known that Catherine Halsey was one of the smartest humans i find it very important. Even though you disagree. I hope we can sort this out without any arguments my regards FABER (talk) 23:59, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I never wanted an argument in the first place. Alright, it's a good fact that Catherine knows a lot about the Forerunners. I perfectly understand your point. Thanks for pointing that out. I will of course leave it there. However, I must insist that you stop considering your opinions on what should be on the pages. (From your latest comments, it appears that you think this way). A lot of the time, editing here isn't based on opinions. It's based on our Editing policies and considering what is best for them. I know it can be difficult but try and push your opinions aside. Thanks, 00:11, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- First of all FABER, please work on your grammar and spelling so you are more understandable. Second of all, you are NOT in the position to be telling anyone what to do. The statement your are reverting the page is to is poorly written and 343's change makes it better. Please refrain from changing it back.--Spartacus0898 (Talk) 00:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
You are free to nominate anyone you wish to see as an HNTOM.
Could you offer a screenshot or example of these numbers please?
- Oh, haha. Nothing to worry about, they are reference numbers :P Click one, it's a short cut to the reference at the bottom of the page. It just indicates the information has been taken from a foreign source in order to ensure the validity.