Ding! Grats!-Digipatd 14:09, 06 December 2006 (UTC)
Talk Away -Climax Viod 19:47, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
hi back Edit
you like all the games?--Ryanngreenday 21:25, 17 September 2006 (UTC)
The one's you mentioned yeah! my favorite are first person shooters and so on too, but Fable was one of my most played, i think Oblivion will turn out to be more popular than Fable 2 though. I never played Zelda much -Climax Viod 21:40, 18 September 2006 (UTC)
What about the Brothers in arms grames?--Ryanngreenday 22:19, 18 September 2006 (UTC)
Not bad i only played one, Brothers In Arms: Earned in Blood i think. Have you played BattleField 2: Modern Combat on the 360 the new graphics are amazing. -Climax Viod 18:39, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
no--Ryanngreenday 19:11, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
you should play brothers in arms road to hill 30--Ryanngreenday 19:27, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
Is that the first ? -Climax Viod 18:46, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
yes--Ryanngreenday 18:50, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
Cool, that new picture at the bottom of your user page is wicked -Climax Viod 15:00, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
Thank you--Ryanngreenday 18:46, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
Hey have you seen the new Windows Vista ? --Climax Viod 21:04, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
no--Ryanngreenday 23:42, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
Hi there i am new my name is james.--Jamesrn 15:35, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
do you got msn i don't have alot of poeple just 12.--Ryanngreenday 20:38, 28 September
yeah do you want mine ? --Climax Viod 20:45, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
sure--Ryanngreenday 20:46, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Thank's --Climax Viod 17:23, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
Sup Climax just wanted to tell you somethin neat. You know that picture on your user page? The really big one? Thats available to download for a replacement for the page that says 'game expeience may change during online play' for Halo: CE. --EliteDeath
cool --Climax Viod 20:25, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
I know --EliteDeath
Hey EliteDeath you got an MSN i need more contacts --Climax Viod 20:43, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
No I dont but i got Xfire. --EliteDeath 14:15, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Plz don't delete my pic of Cortana Angel of cortana
If you want MSN go ahead i need more contactsEdit
Thanks for voting for Installation 07 to be a friend of Halopedia!--JohnSpartan117 00:45, 22 October 2006 (UTC)
The Story of the Name Edit
This will make everything clearer.
- At first, I used "Pippin-Blue23", or just "Bryan" (My name). Pippin is my favorite LOTR character, Blue is my favorite color, and 23 is my favorite number.
- When I joined Lego.com, I decided to use "panic-at-the-disco", which was shortened to "the patdster" to put at the end of posts.
- I made it into "Patd23" when I joined Gamespot, since "Patd" was taken.
- I used "Patd" to join Gamerfocus, since it wasn't already taken. By this time, I was considering using "Quatd" as my name, since no one could find me on Google.com, because of Panic! At the Disco fans.
- Quatd" would mean Quack! At the Disco, or one more than triple, which meant something else.
- I decided not to use "Quatd, since it was too short or something, and by that time, I had discovered Fire Team Charlie, of which my favorite character was Digipad. Poor Digipad.
- Since I was still using "Patd" then, I just added the "Digi" to the front to make it unique, perfect for a licence plate (eight characters is the limit), and the same length as "Temolate". You'll have to ask him how he got that name, I don't know.
- The name "Digipatd" is pronounced with the "t" being silent.--Digipatd 19:13 11 November 2006 (UTC)
Next Saturday is the 5th anniversery of the original Halo: Combat Evolved for Xbox!--Digipatd 19:15 11 November 2006 (UTC)
The mystery revealed at last, lol thanks --Climax Viod 17:48, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
Marathon-class Cruiser Picture Edit
That picture is fan art speculation, so I removed it.
how im a a trader we said i got the first month then it goes to you your ganna win so i'll vote for some one else for the month after you.--Ryanngreenday 20:10, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
Urrr Ryan .... i was jokeing --}Climax Viod 10:51, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Who what when where why is what is going on?! Cheer,s RelentlessRecusant 18:57, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Nothing you need to consern your self with.--Ryanngreenday 19:10, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Ryan thats no way to treat guests on my user page --Climax Viod 20:45, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
mmmmmmmmmmm.--Ryanngreenday 21:44, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Climax Viod Hello, I am Darth Nexes, I hope we can become good frends.--Darth nexes 20:37, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Climax Viod Can you add your name to my user page along with the others--Darth nexes 23:04, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
Climax Viod I want you to be my freind, Can you add your name to my user page along with the others--Darth nexes 23:04, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
A Rather Entertaining Discussion Edit
Retrieved from a certain Halopedia-domain page:
Fiction ship classifications? I'll defend myself then: references for every ship. This is simply in the cause of self-preservation: not for a campaign to win some award. I am extraordinarily irritated that I have spent so much time eliminating vandals and fanfic writers (Darth nexes can attest to when in his fanfic writing days, I finally got him to stop and now he's a good fictional ship-article writer), and someone calls me a fan fic writer. Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 11:44, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Who called you a Fan-fic writer ? --Climax Viod 17:11, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Say what you will, but do me a favor and see my user page. - The Silent, Mute, and Defeated [RelentlessRecusant 17:23, 5 December 2006 (UTC)]
I don't have a problem with you either, my dear climax. On the other hand, I have problems with others. But thank you for your message. And don't think that since I'm typing here that I'm NOT leaving. I am, and am merely skimming the talk pages of this wretched Wikia to see if my friends are on.
- I know how you'd like it to work. Basic human psychology. Someone treats me poorly, someone steps in, the person who was mistreated skulks a bit, the person who steps in comforts him, and everything's back to normal. No, thanks. But thank you for making the effort. Continue the work. Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 21:43, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Climax Viod I confess that I gave Relents reulers, a halo award, It gave him a jolt of modavaton, and he wanted to become Halopedia of the month, after he created the starships, I looked in the halo books, and found most of them there, and he was my first friend at halopedia, But I realy think that he should win once for his hard work hear, yes he did make mistaks, as any body does, he is a good friend, he is feals like a outcast, we should surport him.Admaral Sozai
Um, I'm not sure when you did, if you did. Unless you just recently added it, and are trying to confuse me. In that case, thank you for adding your name. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm 13:38, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
To be frank, it needs a tremendous amount of work.
Find someone else to do the changes.
-You Know Who (not Voldemort)
Mr. Viod, that page was all FAN FICTION!, and you know the policy for fanfic.
- I can re-add that, but most of that was fan fiction. Thank you. Icarus-class? The compliments? All false trash, no offense to the vandals that added them. Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 17:00, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- Immediately cease your edits on the aforementioned page, or I will report you for vandalism. I really don't want to do this - you are a productive member that has done a hell of a lot, but I can not let this continue. Please, Climax Viod. Just stop those edits. Hell, I've read the four Halo books in total approximately five times per book. No joke, and most of those reads were to collect starship information.
- Thanks, Climax.
- Cheers, RelentlessRecusant 15:16, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
favourite class of UNSC shipEdit
Urr this is kind of random, whats your favourite class of UNSC ship ? --Climax Viod 20:48, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- Haven't really thought about it ... don't really have one I guess. -- Esemono 01:07, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
they voted, I was thankful that they recognized what I've done, so I extended an offer of help.
of course, I have my finals rite now, so that's temporarily suspended.
the only one I know personally on this site is 387. that's it.
VOTE NOW for the Fan Art CommitteeEdit
- Do you want to be a part of the Fan Art Committee? Vote NOW
- Main article: Halopedia:FanArt Committee
The Halopedia governing committee has sat down and after hours of consultation with lawyers and our third party advisors has come with a plan of action regarding FanArt. While initially striving to erase all fan art from Halopedia, members have made valid points about some of the Images adding value to articles. Therefore through a vote a FanArt judgment committee will be created to judge whether or not an Fan created image can stay on an article's page or not. The committee is open to most users. Be a part of the Halopedia committee and join now!
Oracle Newsletter InvitationEdit
Hey, Climax Viod! This is R-R, cordially inviting you to be on the mailing list of the Oracle Newsletter. It is planned to be a short news tidbit issued to you every couple of days, filling you in on Halopedia current events and articles I'd like to expand upon.
Would you be interested in signing up for it?
You can message me at my talk page regarding it!
Have a fantastic new year!
Hi guys im new at this and i need someone that can show me how to costum my page. I already learned how to uplode pictures even that i had a lot of trouble with it. My xbox live game tag is semax and plz i need some to help me about this. —This unsigned comment is made by Sebias 2 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
hehe. saw your post on the HotM page.
if not, what will you change your name to be? =D ;D
"That picture blaitently a Cruiser, its to big and the ship in the opening scene is most likey a cruiser, i believe i know which one's are cruisers but my picture is in bmp ill send it to you Relentless if i have your MSN and we can debate if you want."
Ummm...I think I know which are cruisers too, Mr. Void.
The ships I took a photo of are nearly the same size as a UNSC Frigate...they have to be destroyers...
I don't have an MSN, but you can email me at "email@example.com".
Thanks for showing such interest.
Over and out.
Vandal Fighter UserboxEdit
Stopping at least one vandal, Climax.
- reverting the maliceful edits continually, and then posting a comment of the vandal's talk page informing them that they may be banned. dammit, if I had admin powers, I'd help to significantly cut down vandalism, but currently, there is no vandalism, so that's fine for now. once again,thanks for your zealous interest. Cheers, TRU7H 22:03, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
I moved to the Main Talk Page -- Esemono 22:19, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
well, it appears that our brains are inexplicably linked, as I was in the shower thinking about Fleet Admirals, Imperial Admirals, Regent Commands, Commanders, Fleet Masters, Councilors, the duel between the Arbiter and Tartarus, when I came upon the idea that I'd like to be addressed as Imperial Admiral or Councilor on Halopedia, more so Imperial Admiral. ("Imperial Admiral RR, reporting, Excellency!" =D ;D)
I thought that if I had jurisdiction over a set of pages, starships, conveniently, I could earn that title.
I've wanted to be an admin for several weeks now, but the admins don't let me, but I figured being called Imp Adm would be a stopgap solution...
FanArt Committee OpeningEdit
- Main article: Halopedia talk:FanArt Committee
JohnSpartan117 has been declared MIA as he has not fulfilled his duties as Committee member for a month. As per Halopedia policy his seat will come up for elections starting Jan 25, 2007. The user with the most votes will replace John on the Committee for the remainder of his term, not a full three months.
If you want to have your voice heard in who to replace John go and vote now.
I like to keep Halopedia things on Halopedia pages, that's all. =D
BTW, whaddya think of the fanfic so far?
- No, I never delete. Hell no. I'm really critical about that. =D I just archive. =D Cheers, Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 23:20, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
You're Famous Now! =DEdit
Dear Climax Viod,
Before you start asking "WTF, RR?!" (oh wait, you only can call me RR if you're in the "RR homie club" =D), Ghost is basically a series of modern-day military situations set in the years 2000 and 2005 (and further years when I continue to expand it =D) featuring Halopedians as characters...I encourage you to check it out and have fun ridiculing yourselves and your fellow Halopedians! =D
If you're sufficiently interested and want to let peeps know about your character, just go to Halopedia:Project Userbox#Ghost Fan Fiction, and place userboxes on your page telling peeps that pass by about your character. =D
Questions about the fanfic, me, userboxes, Halo, life, or the crzzy stuff that happens in my fanfic? =D Message me as always at my talk page. Hope to see you soon to chat with you about my fanfic! =D
You got an xbox 360, right? =D
What games do you have? Maybe one day we could meet up and play an X360 page. =D
Never had a communist friend... let us be friends! It'd be awsome!
Twilightstorm 18:59, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- cough* commie *cough*--User:JohnSpartan117 23:34, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
Unfortunate that I do not have MSN. My leader asked me to ask becuase she doesn't want to ask you, to join our little group of halo lovers. It called Royal Blood. It's on HaloFanon.
Twilightstorm 19:03, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
She is shy by nature and is albino and has ideas of world domination i think. plus she mad at me.
Twilightstorm 19:07, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
If you accept your number 9 in the group but the not alone in being new. Bloodstar is our leader and is always on HaloFanon. Seraph Angel is the one to talk on HaloFanon if you wish to join.
Au Revoir , g2g go eat school lunch...
Twilightstorm 19:16, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
My leader would like to speak with you about our group.
Twilightstorm 14:07, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know what you're talking about... I'll check.
- It's a joke, but I took off the explanation, so I'm not pissed at you for not checking. Basically, anyone who sees that sees their own name there. GüéßŁ¥-∏éҐ∫øñ¥-†ħîИg¥ 23:09, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- Because most people don't know what REAL communism is; most people associate the word with oppression in Russia, censorship in China, stuff like that... I actually wrote an essay because of that picture that you might find interesting. You can find it here. Don't worry, I'm not bashing communism or anything; in fact, I'm promoting it, although it is kinda impossible for it to work that well, so I also wrote about my love of fascism but dislike for Nazism. =D GüéßŁ¥-∏éҐ∫øñ¥-†ħîИg¥ 23:17, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
Communism is defined as: "a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party". I prefer a government where such activities are controlled by the people. Hello America. --Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 23:27, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
Well, I don't agree with everything in America, but I certainly don't like communism. Hopefully, you will see the truth in time.Got to go now. --Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 00:14, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
- Communism? Pah! I am regarded as pretty much the exact opposite. It helps and starts off fine but then just go's corrupt and holds people back from their true potential in those countries the practice it. No offense intended if any was taken. Please contact me with ANY complaints and I will see to them.--Gerzam [Communications] [Past Battles] 13:11, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
Communism is simply a problem sometimes because to many countries that practiced it were dictatorships or were corrupt, and in communism money is divided equally among the people, but first must run through the government which can be a problem. With so many polictians being corrupt nowadays though, I prefer a democracy or a constitutional monarchy where at least we have more say.
Jolly W. Roberts 02:49, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
Communism is a good thing, people are treated the same... Doctors work for free!... you can choose not to want a leader anymore. It's just US properganda that ruins it. The Adolf Hitler-esque idea to 'cleans the world of Communism'.
-evil demonic glare- Edit
-.- i shall bother you. OH Blood mest up your HaloFanon talk page ~//.//^
Duskstorm 19:27, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
OOH! go to my user page! -.- or else!
Duskstorm 19:53, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
Dear Climax Viod,
While the user namespace is meant to express personal viewpoints as well, it should not be meant to deliberately stir up unfriendly discussion...perhaps you'd like to tone your userpage down a little bit to confirm to this Wikipedia policy? =D
Ya, sod o I. I don't have an issue with it when it works, except that it could go agaisnt other political belifs. Anyways, this isn't really the apropriate place for me to talk about my (extremist) views. I hope you have a good day, sir and hope to talk again.--Gerzam [Communications] [Past Battles] 19:21, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
HATE YOU <3 Edit
<.< i shall bother you until my melon comes back, she and i have some issues... BUT i shall take it on you! cause your void. X3
Duskstorm 18:30, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
The best of the best... Edit
An actual marine has joined our ranks! Who is he? THE KING OF PAIN, my dad, Michael A, Rivera Sr! He's on as Riverama. I'm the jr... But still with him I consider us comepletly unstoppable when we go live! For now i'm just touturing him. HOO-AH!
Twilightstorm 18:12, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
Twilight's daddy wont speak to meh! p.q it evil...
Duskstorm 14:11, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
RE: msn Edit
don't be mean!
Duskstorm 15:03, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Altima ish muh girl friend and fiance u.u
Duskstorm 15:00, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Ok. User:Altima is my girlfriend and fiance. understand?
Duskstorm 14:25, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
Olive's watermelons Edit
THEY"RE HUGE! ^//.//^ so yea -.- don't get any bright ideas you pervert!
Duskstorm 14:34, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Hey! TTOTT Edit
You never talk to meh any more! YOUR MEAN!!! Oh and I will put somethin on your page. buh bye!
Duskstorm 20:44, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
USE IT! XD
I'm sorry if this is too mushy, but I missed you so much!! Where did you go, and why were you there so long. If you say nothing, I will suspect child molestation and PCP involvement. >:(
--First Sergeant Digipatd (My Rate) (My Talk) (My Adventures) (Happy Birthday)
Hello! U wanna be friends? And, finally another person who knows far to much about wars especially WW2. I also have nothing against communism. Its a great idea, but to many dictatorships used it, thus giving it a bad image. Oh, and hows Britain? I've always wanted to go there. It was the home of many of my ancestors. What's it like? It's a great country. Heck, it shaped modern culture! Plus, the Beatles were from there. Long live the Queen!
Jolly W. Roberts 02:40, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
What is depressing?
P.S. I got a new sig!
Could you be a bit more specific?
Don't think I have MSN.
That's good to hear. Edit
I was wondering if you would ever play again. And I have gotten EXPONENTIALLY better in your absence. ☺ --First Sergeant Digipatd (My Rate) (My Talk) (My Adventures) (Happy Birthday) 00:30, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
much appreciated! HaloDude 16:29, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
RoH Invite Edit
I do hope you join. You might find something familiar in the name I've given the Council. ;)
Nice to see you again! Edit
Dear Mr. Viod,
What's up? Long time no see. ;-)
RE: Break Edit
Dear Climax Viod,
Yeah, I'm (sort of) on college summer break as well. ;-)
Yeah, 3D modeling looks kewl...my email is "firstname.lastname@example.org". :-)
Get Well soon!!!! Edit
No one heard you EditAnd yes, I am. What do you think of my new User Page? Pretty slick, eh? 21:41, 6 August 2007 (UTC) Did you sign? It has a lot more content. 21:55, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
I believe, but then again this is just my opinion, that you need to learn more about communism before you declare yourself such. You say you hate racism or discrimination, but then you say your blood is "polluted" with scottish and french ancestry. By saying this, you seem to imply that french and scottish people are inferior, a defining trait of racism, which you claim to be against. Secondly, you say (GOD BLESS GUNS) but a defining trait of communism is the belief in atheism (the disbelief in any deities). So please, before you decalre yourself communist, get your facts straight. This is not an attempt to pick on or antagonize you, but to free you from ignorance. Additionally, if America were a communist country, you would not be able to access sites like this or even be able to own a copy of any halo game. Your fact and grammar nazi, Covenant Ghost 17:20, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
New video wiki tool Edit
I'm collecting the feedbacks on the new video wiki tool added to Halopedia. Wanted to know what's your opinion, did you get to see it and use it (if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this page for example: Halo 3. You're welcome to leave your comments on my talk page. AidenS 12:57, 13 February 2008 (UTC)