Welcome, Akdrummer95! Edit
Welcome to Halo Nation! Thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. We hope you enjoy using our site!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? Need help? Don't know what to do? Just post a message on my talk page!
- Follow our policies, to make sure that all of us get along harmoniously.
- Sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you.
- Read the Blog Policy before making blogs.
- Sign your comments by typing ~~~~. This adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Have fun!
I have a few loose edits on wikipedia (only one of which is actually logged), but I am not even close to an active editor over there. It also could have been someone with a very similar name.
Before I answer that question I will have to ask why you need to know that?
You recently edited Blue Team and reverted an edit by Sgt D Grif. Please do not revert edits by members of the Re-Categorisation project. Our edits to article categories are for the purpose of reorganisation. The Human-Covenant War category is now being used for Human-Covenant War battles only, this is the reason for Blue Team's removal from the category.
Please refrain from editing more than once on a page within a short time. If you are not sure how your edit will look, use the preview button.