IT'S FINALLY, FINALLY HERE! MY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY!
Many things happen on 11th November.
- 2 minutes of silence in honour of
methe end of World War I are declacred on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month (which is the time it ended). It it for this reason that is it aptly dubbed Remembrance/Armistice Day. So no excuse for minionsfriends to forget! >:D
- The routine yearly thing that excited children and teens do where they stay up as late as they ususally do, then pull out their Nintendo DS, rip out the game chip and go to the settings to set the Alarm for the normally absurd hours of 6, 7, or 8 in the morning to wake up and maximize potentinal present opening time. Of course when you're adult, you're a tired old dog whose seen every present under the sun, good or
shitbad, so you probably won't do that. :P
- The stomping down the stairs (if necessary) followed by the savage ripping open of wrapping paper, eager to reveal whatever highly-desired treasure lay within.. If it's bad or somethign you weren't expecting, you usually
have a shit-fitsay thank you and grit your already gnashing fangsteeth. =\7
But screw that. This is what I'm gonna do:
- Write this Blog.
- Copy and paste it onto the Wiki's I visit most (ie. BlazBlue Fanon, Custom BIONICLE, etc).
- Complain to myself about how tedious a task the above is.
- WALK down the stairs. ...Alright, maybe I'll powerwalk. So what?
- FInd the shape that looks most like an Xbox 360 game.
- Shake it to listen for the ratting of a disc.
- Presume it's Halo 4 and rip it open like there's no tomorrow.
- Silently get annoyed when it isn't Halo 4.
- When I find Halo 4, I'll disregard everything else and begin to play it. Maybe.
- Open on all the other stuff.
- I'll make it up as I go, I'm not gonna plan the whole damn day!
Anyway, I should go, I'm wasting daylight and I have some copy-and-paste-ing to do.
PS: If you forget to say Happy Birthday I
will hunt you down and gut you like a pig gently remind you that your forgot (although such a prely will probably be laced with sarcasm or contempt and accompanined by an exasperated emoticon such as ¬_¬, -.-, or -__-).