Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey everyone, Spartawhale here. For those of you who were not aware, the Cartographer's Gift content update for Halo 5: Guardians went live this morning at around 9:30 AM PST! This content update is free and should automatically prompt the player to download upon starting the game.
As shown in the above image, the update includes:
- Forge mode and with it three empty canvas maps, Alpine, Glacier, and Parallax.
- Four multiplayer maps, Antifreeze and Entombed for Big Team, Overgrowth for Arena, and Battle of Noctus for Warzone.
- Forty-one new REQs for armors, weapons, emblems and more.
As Forge has been redone heavily, I thought I would give a quick reference list for the new and improved controls.
- Left Stick: Camera: Move, Change Speed, [Hold] Speed: Boost, Right/Left: Rotate [Blue Axis], Up/Down: Rotate [Blue Axis], Move: Objects
- Right Stick: Camera: Look, Camera: Lock-On
- A: Camera: Down, Move: Objects: Down
- B: Camera: Up, Move: Objects: Up
- X: Map/Tool: Options [menu]
- Y: Object: Place [menu]
- RB: Selection: Add, Selection: Remove
- LB: Selection: Remove All
- RT: [Hold] Rotate: Mode [enter], [Release] Move: Mode [exit]
- LT: [Hold] Move: Mode [enter], [Release] Move: Mode [exit]
- D-pad (right): [Hold] Object: Duplicate, Snap Move: Increment, Snap: Rotate: Increment
- D-pad (left): [Hold] Object: Delete, Snap Move: Increment, Snap: Rotate: Decrement
- D-pad (down): [Tap] Spartan Mode, [Hold] Spartan Mode (Bake Lights), Rotation: Reset
- D-pad (up): Magnets: Disable
Hope you all have fun playing! Feel free to leave any thoughts about the Cartographer's Gift update below! Peace out.--