Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Greetings fellow gamers,
I am writing a blog post of, what to me, come off as the seven most poular halo multiplayer maps. I will accept input in the comments if I feel the input is fit for this post. I shall count down from #7 to #1. Let's get started!
- 7: The Halo 4 map Exile. I choose this because, this map shows a variety of vehicles and weapons, and is extremely popular in the Custom Games mode.
- 6: The Halo: Reach map Forge World. It is a staple among Forge creators. It is by far and none the most popular map of Halo: Reach due to it's useful wide-open spaces for forging. It's huge budget makes it perfect for creating Forge Art, and it is one of the few maps capable of spawning in a Grid.
- 5: The Halo 3 map The Pit. It's multi-level layout makes it perfect for whatever kind of combat there is. From sniping, to charging out in the open with a machine gun turret, and even Camping, this map has got you covered.
- 4: The Halo: Combat Evolved map Battle Creek. This is one of the classics from the good ole days of Halo: Combat Evolved. A remastered version of Battle Creek shipped with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, known as Battle Canyon.
- 3: The Halo 3 map Valhalla. This semi-picturesque canyon hosts two bases, banshees, and wraiths. the vehicle set is one of the things that made Valhalla a popular multiplayer map.
- 2: The Halo 2 map Ascension. Ascension's perfect FFA layout and weapon spawn are pitch-perfect for multiplayer. THis map was one of the most popular Super Bounce maps.
- 1: The Halo: Combat Evolved map...you guessed it...Blood Gulch! This surprisingly original map featuring two canyon bases and a whole lot of weapons has been remade in every halo game to date. Blood Gulch undoubtedly got the majority of its popularity from the Machinima Red vs. Blue, The Blood Gulch Chronichles.
This concludes "7 most popular Multiplayer Maps". If you have some input, feel free to leave a comment. If I see it fit, I will add a suggestion in.