Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are too many members in usergroups that are AFK.
Having analysed the UNSC of Halopedia, I have found Five Hundred and Twenty-two Privates. Many of whom are AFK.
What I propose is that we issue a new rule that allows leaders to remove low-ranking members from the group. If for instance, a Private in the UoH had only made five edits, and that was five months ago, then the leaders of the UoH are allowed to remove them.
Too many AFK users just makes the group look bad when it comes to usergroup elections and a small percentage vote.
I also suggest that this rule be an optional, with each usergroup voting over whether their own group should follow the rule or not.
- Support It'll help clean up usergroups and give the wikia a bit of a clean, neat look. It'll also show who deserves the distinguished position of being in said usergroups. ThunderCavalier ^_^ 20:42, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support Per my comment, for the good of the usergroups! General ONI recon 111 - 20:58, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support If they aren't used then what purpose does it serve? And I don't know about the rest of Halopedia but I am allergic to dust, if you know what I mean ;). Unluckynumber11
- Support Way too many people inactive, and besides, it they come back, they can just join again. D1134 20:24, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support We already have that rule in the CoH, dunno about others though. But, support anyways. Councillor Nicmavr - Ascy 'Vamal Light your way with honour! 12:06, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support I agree. However, the point where a user is considered inactive should be a minimum of six months. I know that I was gone for nearly a month and it seemed like a week. I think a certain amount of lenience (sorry about spelling) should be shown as well. But I do agree, we have to many inactive members to keep on the site. Vadamee ( Contibutions Profile ) 23:55, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Odysseas-Spartan53 13:43, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Support As per my comment below. Jora 'Mantak-Battlenet-Brothers-Combat History 17:19, 1 May 2009 (UTC)