May 16, 1991
5'10" in MJOLNIR
|Affiliation and military information|
My real name is Alexandra. I go by Alex. I was born in New Jersey and ended up moving to California for college. I am currently on a leave of absence from college to focus on some medical needs of mine.
I started playing with Halo 3 when I first got a shared Xbox 360 with my brother. Up until then I had never even known who Master Chief was. But since I love cool armors, I instantly fell in love with the Spartans. I went back and played Halo CE and Halo 2 after I beat Halo 3, so I started thinking I liked shooters. I appear to have been wrong, because CoD only led to frustrations after a few days of playing. Kill Zone and Resistance didn't do it for me either after I got my PS3. In fact, only Gears 3 comes even close to Halo for me, and part of that reason is because I can put a rainbow skin on my guns. I just don't get into shooters like I do other games, and Halo's rich universe and beautiful appearance are really what allowed me to get into the game play.
I started collecting the toy line by McFarlane with a series 1 Master Chief, and that toy is still my favorite toy ever, even though he doesn't fit in with the new Reach scale. In fact, he looks like a girl next to the new scale Master Chiefs that just came out.]
- Sunspot Visor
- Mark VI armor
Blue visorDone Mark V HelmetDone Silver visorDone Black VisorDone Commando HelmetDone Mark VI HelmetDone Mark V ShouldersDone
- Gold Visor
- Cortana Firefight Voice
Likes and DislikesEdit
- MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor (especially Mark VI)
- Anime: Mostly romantic comedies, but also some action, like Bleach.
- Manga: No, it's not the same as anime. Most short anime do not capture the true feel of the original manga.
- Figure collecting: Action figures. I can't stand if I can't change their pose. Mostly collecting Halo figures right now
- Fanboy Extremists: You know the kind (This includes girls too if they do it--I've just never met a girl who has).
- System types: The Xbox ones call the PS3 and Wii stupid but never seem to have a reason besides they only own an Xbox. PS3 ones call the Xbox and Wii stupid but never seem to have a reason besides they only own a PS3. I've never ran into Wii fanboys.
- Game Types: Saying one shooter is stupid because it's not another shooter. For example: "Halo sucks, CoD is amazing. That's just how it is."
- Zombies: the undead creatures, not the game type.
- Spiders: I know they serve a purpose, but they way they move creeps me out.
I personally think we developed language because of our deep inner need to complain.
Lucifer picked on me...so I beat his body into the muddy ground!
-UltimatBlitz talking about another player on Reach
The internet is a sea of raw power in data form, and you shall now drown in it.
-UltimatBlitz while dead tired around 3 am
Think of the combined force of a pissed spoiled cat and pissed spoiled girl...I want that power.
Death is nice...it makes annoying people not live.