|“||I once had a rambling quote here. Now I don't. It's funny how things change. But just because things have changed, it doesn't mean they're any different.||”|
visitor! You can often find me moderating on chat, continuing to be the Czar of Images, or doing various other administrative things. I also get stuff done occasionally on the RvB Wiki and RWBY Wiki. I own every Halo game except Halo 2. And yes, I've played it several times. But yeah, not much to really say here. If you need to get ahold of me (probably for Wiki business since no one ever just wants to say "Hi"), and leaving me a talk page message isn't how you want to do it, click right here for my Twitter. I'll check that every once in a while. If I'm not in chat, I'm probably at my shit college, getting a worthless degree, or playing Xbox, accomplishing nothing. (Ironically place award below:)
Note that edit counts are based off of the count provided by Wikia, and not the true number of edits, which is higher but not measured. Close to a thousand higher by now probably.
What you should know
I'm not one of those people who expects you to pretend to care about what's going on in my life and whatnot. However, there's a few things that it might benefit you to know:
I am a Chat Moderator. That means when you're being an idiot in chat, I'm the one that's going to deal with you. That also means that if I say to do something (or more likely not do something), you should probably listen.
- I am an Administrator. That means when you're being an idiot on the Wiki, I'm the one of the people that's going to deal with you. That also means that if I say to do something (or more likely not do something), you should probably listen.
- I'm not stupid. If you sit there and try to trick me or come up with some elaborate bullshit story, it's most likely not going to work. So don't waste my time and your time. If I was stupid, I probably wouldn't have become an admin here. Think about it.
- I don't have patience for bullshit. If you're intentionally causing an issue and then try to come up with some sort of loophole or technicality, I'm not going to care. If you get told not to do something, don't do it, plain and simple.
- I'm the
unofficialCzar of Images. That means, if you go upload some crappy 200 pixel image of something, there's a good chance that I'm going to be the one to fix it. As you can see here, I am quite capable of getting proper HD images of things. I also tend to remove duplicate images. So if something already exists in HD, don't reupload it in lower res.
- I'm pretty experienced with categories too. A large number of edits of mine are category work of both mainspace articles and files on the wiki. That also means that if you add a bullshit category, I'm going to notice.
- I am not Geoff Ramsey. Stop asking.
- No you can't. If you have to ask if it's alright to post something, it most likely isn't. If you are asking if you can be a mod/admin/whatever, you most likely aren't going to be chosen as one. This also goes for conversations. Don't ask everyone to talk about something, instead follow the flow of conversation, and build into topics appropriately. That doesn't mean if you have a question, you shouldn't ask it, but if everyone is for instance talking about categories on the wiki, you won't get an outstanding response to "Who's excited for (insert upcoming thing here)?" or "Can we talk about (insert whatever here)?" Before you go say "Grif said I can't do this!", the above is not a rule. It's a suggestion from me. And considering that I'm an administrator and know how chat works, if I'm suggesting not to do something, it's most likely for a reason.
- The edit window has a Preview button. Use it before you publish half a dozen versions of the same page. Make all your edits at once, preview them to make sure you didn't screw up, and then once you're sure you're done with the page and everything is correct, then hit Save. Don't make us have to wade through half a dozen terrible edits to see what you messed up and did wrong.
Leave your name:
- Yeah I did the unexpected! 02:01, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Nimu Nimu Nimu NightRavenGSA 02:36, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I left my name! Screw the system!
- O_O I'm going to get you to sign mine 'cause of this, Grif. -- Why are you talking to a potato?
- You. Me. Griffball stadium. :3 Jk. TheUltimateH4M Talk 18:34, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll leave my Legacy here... Maybe then someone can get my some help. ~Simon Henriksson~ 05:16, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, you got my signature, at least. :P
- Lemony Goodness (talk) 23:23, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- You're a pretty hoopy frood, Grif.
- 'Tis the Rookie reporting in
- Heya lazy grify Derpy Hooves (Talk) (Contribs) September 14, 2012 20:51 (EST)
- Don't mind me me, I'm just signing your guestbook. :D --Spartacus0898 (Talk) 04:06, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Um...okay! =) I'm right behind you...or am I? (talk) 20:27, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- 11:59, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- BLARG BLARG BLARGETY BLARG!!! - Circulating Peace(Talk)
- Awaiting orders Sgt D Grif! 21:05, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Why not? :P --Remember Reach (talk) 16:47, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- --Noble 2 (talk) 15:01, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Cr1TiKaL™ Talk 07:29, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Yoko Littner (talk) 02:01, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Could've sworn I signed this gorram thing.
- Hello Grif
- But your dreams have turned to fear and it's pretty goddamn clear that you know you can't trust anybody now Haloprov (talk) 03:39, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- YOLO sig! 05:22, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I consider you a great friend and a trustworthy guy. 💔The Renatus💢 (talk) 18:01, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Prepare for the most ridiculous comment ever. EVAR. Okay, here it goes: Honk Blarg. 03:46, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- love the name —This unsigned comment is made by Agent Shark (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Patriot 232 (talk) 20:54, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
Click here to sign!
Xbox 360 Games I Own
Nintendo 3DS Games I Own
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Super Mario 3D Land
- The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
- A life
- Some DLC for stuff
- Really anything that isn't utter garbage
Grif's Random News
Grif unsurprisingly has no news. However he does have an image of chibi Ruby.
Click here to give me a personal userbox!