The seal of this organization is of a stylized white fist on a red circle, and is found on nearly all of their units.
Sometime prior to 2531, the group had began operations on Harvest and Arcadia. On Harvest, they appear to have been operating in the North Pole. On Arcadia, they had set-up bases near and around the ONI Base, near Fort Deen, and all around Pirth City.
Their equipment was mostly gained from captured UNSC units and buildings, including barracks and defensive turrets.
This Rebel group have spread their influence to a number of worlds. Here are the known worlds they operate on:
They do not appear in the campaign of Halo Wars. They are relegated to Skirmish/Multiplayer. Their activity on Chasms suggest that they are defensive in nature. They defend base sites and Forerunner relics.
Note that their Rocket Launchers are not actually a "Y" ability that is found on UNSC Marines. It's instead a "passive" ability like the Rockets from a Hornet. They are one of the only units that are found armed with sniper rifles in Halo Wars posing as an anti-infantry unit for rebels; the other being the Jackals.
- The Unnamed Rebel Group appears on Chasms, Beasley's Plateau, Blood Gulch, Fort Deen, Frozen Valley, Glacial Ravine, Pirth Outskirts, Terminal Moraine, The Docks, and Terminal Moraine.
- They may be associated with the United Rebel Front, a major group also opposed to UNSC jurisdiction. Regardless, UNSC forces fighting and killing the Rebels will call them Insurrectionists.
- Many units, such as infantry called the SCI trooper and a Re-purposed Warthog, were planned for use by the Rebels but were cut from the final game.
- They use MA5B rifles regardless of the fact that rebels at the time used MA3 rifles and .30 caliber light machine guns.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Wars - Map: Chasms
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo Wars - Map: Pirth Outskirts
- ↑ Halo Wars - Map: Beasley's Plateau
- ↑ Halo Wars - Map: Fort Deen
- ↑ Halo Wars - Map: The Docks