Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The seal of this organization is of a stylized white fist on a red circle, and is found on nearly all of their units.
Their equipment was mostly gained from captured UNSC units and buildings, including barracks and defensive turrets.
- They do not appear in the campaign of Halo Wars. They are relegated to Skirmish/Multiplayer. Their activity on Chasms suggest that they are defensive in nature. They defend base sites and Forerunner relics.
- They may be associated with the United Rebel Front, a major group also opposed to UNSC jurisdiction. Regardless, UNSC forces fighting and killing the Rebels will call them Insurrectionists.
- Many units, such as infantry called the SCI trooper and a Re-purposed Warthog, were planned for use by the Rebels but were cut from the final game.
- Note that their Rocket Launchers are not actually a "Y" ability that is found on UNSC Marines. It's instead a "passive" ability like the Rockets from a Hornet.
- The Rebels featured on all Skirmish levels of Halo Wars tend to have at least 1 star on their Veterancy level. This is likely to counteract their bases being so comparatively weak against the Covenant/UNSC.
- They are one of the only units that are found armed with sniper rifles in Halo Wars posing as an anti-infantry unit for rebels; the other being the Jackals.
- They use MA5B rifles regardless of the fact that rebels at the time used MA3 rifles and .30 caliber light machine guns.