The Undiminished Entelechy was a CCS-class battlecruiser which was part of the Fleet of Particular Justice, along with its sister ship, the Purity of Spirit. It took part in the Battle of Installation 04, but was destroyed in the battle.
Fleet of Particular JusticeEdit
The Undiminished Entelechy and Purity of Spirit were two of the very first ships to be assigned to the Fleet of Particular Justice, under the command of Thel 'Vadamee. The two ships remained in the fleet throughout their operational history.
Battle of Installation 04Edit
- Main article: Battle of Installation 04
During the Battle of Installation 04, the Undiminished Entelechy and the Purity of Spirit were ordered to scout the surface of Alpha Halo in advance. In doing, the Undiminished Entelechy picked up many valuable Forerunner artifacts.
Later in the battle, the escaped Flood managed to board the vessel, and Thel 'Vadamee subsequently ordered the vessel to be destroyed. It crashed upon the ring shortly before the ring was destroyed. It, and its treasure trove of Forerunner artifacts, passed out of memory and records of both the UNSC and Covenant, eclipsed by Halo's destruction. The ship's wreckage was swallowed by plant growth which was stimulated by fail-safe mechanisms in the ring.
- In some UNSC simulations, the ship's class had been changed from a CCS-class battlecruiser to a Sangheili Blockade Runner, in order to train tacticians.
- The Undiminished Entelechy is the location of the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer maps Truth and Regret.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Halo Waypoint - Cannon Fodder - Beta Late Than Never
- ↑ "How might the events of Alpha Halo have been different if the Fleet of Particular Justice had been made up of different ships in the Covenant arsenal? Simulations like these help keep the UNSC brass polished and ready for nearly any situation. At least, that’s certainly what they hope…" Halo Waypoint - Blogs - Canon Fodder - Beta Late Than Never