A Vehicle Depot, known as a Garage in Halo Wars 2, contains the heavy equipment and crew to assemble vehicle kits. Hydraulic cranes serve as the muscle to move everything from Cobra chassis, Scorpion armored plates, and the impressive selection of weaponry that these vehicles can bring to bear. The parts may take awhile to arrive, but when the engine from a new Scorpion fires up in the Vehicle Depot, the rumble is felt all across the base.
It appears to (quickly) manufacture its underground and transport them to the surface, via a movable ramp. It is capable of building and reinforcing the UNSC's powerful ground based Corps with Wolverines, Cobras, and Scorpion Tanks. Vehicles are stored as prepackaged "kits," and quickly assembled via the structure's internal assembly equipment and personnel, before being released for use in combat.
Units Produced and Available UpgradesEdit
- Scorpion Tank: 500 resources requires a tech level of 2. Takes up three population.
- Canister Shell Ability : 400 resources and requires a tech level of 3. Adds a secondary canister shell attack devastating to infantry and buildings.
- Power Turret : 900 resources and requires a tech level of 4. Doubles the rotations speed and makes the scorpion more responsive.
- Grizzly Variant (John Forge only) 1,800 resources and requires a tech level of 4
- Cobra: 350 resources requires a tech level of 3. Takes up 2 population.
- Deflection Plating: 400 resources and requires a tech level of 3. Gives the Cobra extra armor when locked down.
- Piercing Shot: 900 resources and requires a tech level of 4. Increased damage to the rail guns allowing them to penetrate multiple targets.
- Wolverine: 300 resources and requires a tech level of 3. Takes up 2 population.
- Volley Ability : 400 resources and requires a tech level of 3. Enables Wolverines to attack ground units more effectively as a special attack.
- Dual Launchers : 900 resources and requires a tech level of 4. Gives Wolverines an extra rocket pod for extra damage.
- ↑ http://www.halowars.com/GameInfo/vehicledepot.aspx
- ↑  HaloWars.com Update