- “No one kept the Security Committee for the UNSC waiting.”
The UNSC Security Committee is a committee of the UNSC High Command based in Sydney, Australia that helps run the UNSC Defense Force. Their meeting room is at the bottom of the underground chamber of HIGHCOM Facility Bravo-6 and contains a crescent-shaped table behind double doors guarded by two battle-ready MPs.
As of September 4th, 2552, known members of the committee included the following:
- Chairman: Fleet Admiral Sir Terrence Hood, Chief of Naval Operations
- Vice Chairman: Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
- Unknown branch liaison: Major General Nicolas Strauss
- Office of Naval Intelligence liaison: Colonel James Ackerson
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 100
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Halo: First Strike, page 100, "Wagner recognized most of the brass seated at the crescent-shaped table: Major General Nicolas Strauss, Fleet Admiral Sir Terrence Hood, and Colonel James Ackerson. Vice Admiral Whitcomb's chair was empty."
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 100, "A pair of MPs snapped to as he approached the set of double doors. They didn't salute, and their hands rested on their holstered sidearms. They stared straight ahead, but Wagner knew that if he twitched the wrong way he'd be shot first and questioned later."