Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Were you looking for the Type-33 Light Anti-Armor Weapon from previous Halo games?
Cheaper and more reliable than its predecessors, the Type-58 launcher uses a compact and refined class of fuel rod ammunition that is far safer to manufacture, store and field.
The Type-58 Light Anti-Armor Weapon, abbreviated T-58 LAAW, and more commonly known as the Fuel Rod Cannon or Fuel Rod Gun, is a Covenant remnants firearm. It uses fuel rods that are far safer to manufacture and field.
Changes from the Type-33 Fuel Rod GunEdit
- Magazine now moved to the back.
- Is now fed from a revolver cylinder-esque device instead of five-round chargers.
- More streamlined in shape.
- Loses the IR screen on the left side of the weapon.
- Slower reload.
- Slower rate of fire.
- The correct number of fuel rods is seen when the weapon is being reloaded; if there are four shots remaining, there are four on the fuel rod "cylinder".
- Fuel rods can no longer ricochet off of hard surfaces, and will always explode on impact.
- Fuel rods no longer arc.
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)