Were you looking for the Type-52 Special Applications Rifle used in Halo: Reach or the Type-50 Sniper Rifle System used in the Halo trilogy?
- As a sniper rifle, it can be used at very long ranges.
- It has more aim assist than any other sniper in the entire Halo series, making it easy to get Snapshot medals.
- If two to three shots are fired in rapid succession, it will overheat, rendering it temporarily useless.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayerEdit
- Weapon is given a purplish hue instead of bluish.
- A front panel of the Beam Rifle now flips up when overheating.
Changes from Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Different first-person scope view, with battery indicator at the bottom.
- Scope has targeting indicator in the form of Covenant symbols at the top.
- The front panel no longer flips up when overheating; it lifts up instead.
- More powerful firing sound.
- Scope glimmers a bright purplish-blue color when scoped in, giving away the user's position.