For more uses of the term Beam Rifle, see its disambiguation page.
- As a sniper rifle, it can be used at very long ranges.
- It has more aim assist than any other sniper in the entire Halo series, making it easy to get snapshot medals.
- If two to three shots are fired in rapid succession, it will overheat, rendering it temporarily useless.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayerEdit
- Weapon is given a purplish hue instead of bluish.
- A front panel of the Beam Rifle now flips up when overheating.
Changes from Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Different first-person scope view, with battery indicator at the bottom.
- Scope has targeting indicator in the form of Covenant symbols at the top.
- The front panel no longer flips up when overheating; it lifts up instead.
- More powerful firing sound.
- Scope glimmers a bright purplish-blue color when scoped in, giving away the user's position.
Sword of the FaithfulEdit
- Main article: Sword of the Faithful
Sword of the Faithful is a modified Type-27 Beam Rifle which is more accurate, fires faster and dissipates heat more effectively.
Krith's Left HandEdit
- Main article: Krith's Left Hand
Krith's Left Hand is a Type-27 Beam Rifle which features a burst-fire mechanism instead of the usual semi-automatic.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Waypoint - The Halo Bulletin: 9.19.12
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Halo Waypoint - Universe - Beam Rifle