|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
A Turret is a self-contained weapons platform capable of rotation. In the Halo Universe, there are three different types of turrets: stationary turrets; turrets mounted on vehicles; and turrets that can be removed from their stands and used as support weapons.
The term Turret may refer to any of the following:
United Nations Space CommandEdit
- 102mm SC-HE Rocket Turret- The weapon mounted on the M12A1 Warthog LAAV.
- AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun- Stationary Machine gun seen in Halo 3. (Also a Support weapon.)
- Base Turret - The stationary heavy turret used to defend UNSC Firebases in Halo Wars.
- LAU-65D/SGM-151 - A stationary missile turret used mainly for anti-air attacks.
- M202 XP Machine Gun - Machine gun used in the training of Spartan IIIs in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
- M247 GP Machine Gun- Stationary UNSC Machine gun seen in Halo 2.
- M41 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun - The weapon mounted on the M12 Warthog LRV.
- M46 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun - The weapon mounted on the M12 Warthog LRV in Halo 4.
- M68 Gauss Cannon - The weapon mounted on the M12G1 Warthog LAAV.
- M79 Multiple Launch Rocket System - Alternate weapon mounted on the M12R1 Warthog LAAV in Halo: Reach and Halo 4 and the Mammoth in Halo 4.
- M8 Automated Defense System - An automated defensive turret seen in Halo: Reach.
- MG460 Automatic Grenade Launcher - A weapon mounted on the side of the UH-144 Falcon.
- M71 Anti-Aircraft Gun - A heavy, automated anti-aircraft seen in Halo: Reach.
- UNSC Automated Base Turret - A stationary turret used to defend UNSC held areas on Requiem.
- Automated Plasma Turret - Seen in the multiplayer map Snowbound to prevent players from exiting the combat area.
- Heavy Plasma Turret - The defense structure used to protect the Covenant citadel as seen in Halo Wars.
- Mega Turret - A massive turret with the power to destroy an entire UNSC base.
- Plasma turret (starship) - A large ship-mounted plasma turret.
- Shade - The Covenant stationary turret seen throughout the Halo series.
- Type-42 Directed Energy Support Weapon - Another incarnation of the plasma turret seen in Halo 2.
- Type-52 Directed Energy Support Weapon - Stationary turret in Halo 3. (Also a Support weapon.)
- Automated Turret - A Forerunner-built deployable piece of Equipment.
- Z-510 Directed Energy Focus Weapon - A Forerunner anti-infantry turret.
- Z-2500 Automated Protection Drone - A deployable auto turret drone capable of armor integration.
- Z-8060 High-Impact Particle Weapon - A large anti-capital ship turret.
- Z-8250 Anti-Ship Exterior Defense Network - A Forerunner anti-air turret.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.