Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Augurs aboard the Undiminished Entelechy sought to unlock the Ring's holy secrets from this control center.
Truth is a remake of the Halo 2 map Midship, featured in the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. It is set in Undiminished Entelechy, a Covenant ship that is orbiting Threshold next to Installation 04.
Changes from MidshipEdit
- The sword platform is supported by bridges and no longer free floating.
- There is a hole below the center of the sword platform which players can drop down onto.
- Bottom Mid has been completely overhauled, now containing a raised platform underneath which the Hydra spawns. Players can jump from this platform up to the sword platform.
- The map is significantly larger than Midship, probably to account for Sprint.
- A hologram of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn is visible inside the red team's base whereas blue team has a hologram of Installation 04.
- During the beta, the Prophets' Bane was present on the sword platform. It was replaced with the Plasma Caster in the release build.