Augurs aboard the Undiminished Entelechy sought to unlock the Ring's holy secrets from this control center.
Truth is a remake of the Halo 2 map Midship, featured in the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. It is set in Undiminished Entelechy, a Covenant ship that is orbiting Threshold next to Installation 04.
Changes from MidshipEdit
- The sword platform is supported by bridges and no longer free floating.
- There is a hole below the center of the sword platform which players can drop down onto.
- Bottom Mid has been completely overhauled, now containing a raised platform underneath which the Hydra spawns. Players can jump from this platform up to the sword platform.
- The map is significantly larger than Midship, probably to account for Sprint.
- A hologram of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn is visible inside the red team's base whereas blue team has a hologram of Installation 04.
- During the beta, the Prophets' Bane was present on the sword platform. It was replaced with the Plasma Caster in the release build.