- “My highlight, was Talking design with Jean Giraud. I mean is anything cooler than that? I had to pinch myself!”— TomDoyle
Tom Doyle is a 3-D artist and weapon designer extraordinaire who works for Bungie. He is from Detroit, MI, and graduated in 1998 from Full Sail Digital Media - Orlando, FL, with an Associate of Art Degree.
"I wanted to go back and make everything better ... The Covenant sniper is one of my favorite weapons--it just feels so powerful. I wanted to emphasize that in the new version, so we're adding some detail that will really show off the building energy in the weapon."
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Punisher (2005), THQ, Inc.
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Red Faction II (2002), THQ, Inc.
- Tom also made the piece of art in the Halo gallery where John-117 is holding a crying child in New Mombasa.