FANDOM


  • Plot:

    The year is 2530. The Covenant has prepared a small fleet named the Fleet of Unseen Salvation for the glassing of the UNSC World of Deston in the Unica II system . The UNSC is assigning Echo Squad, a group of S-I ODSTs, on Operation: ECLIPSE, a mission is to rescue civilians from the planet and fight the Covenant.

    Character Card:

    Name:

    Age:

    Equipment:

    Service Number: (optional)

    Rank: (optional)

    Homeworld:

    Biography:

    Notes: (optional)

      Loading editor
    • Name: Richard "Rick" Jones

      Age: 50 (counting the many years spent in cryo-sleep)

      Equipment: M392 DMR, MA57 Assault Rifle, M6G Magnum

      Service Number: 37915-67439-RJ

      Rank: Staff Sergeant

      Homeworld: Earth

      Biography: Rick Jones was born on July 8, 2485 on Earth. He volunteered for the ORION Project at the age of 20. He was made the leader of Echo Platoon and send on their first mission named Operation: BLUESKULL, a mission to neutralize Insurrectionist Forces on Eridanus II. He was present during Operation: TREBUCHET in a frigate named the UNSC Blizzard.

      Notes: Rick uses a Jetpack.

        Loading editor
    • (Aw, no Sanghelli?)

        Loading editor
    • (The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible.)

        Loading editor
    • (Are we forced to RP as S-I ODSTs?)

        Loading editor
    • (have I ever told you about my hatred for civilians? I don't know why, but I'm in the mood to rp as one because of the challenge of surviving as one despite being dependent on those 3 little phone numbers.)

        Loading editor
    • Dab1001 wrote:
      (The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible.)

      (Oops, I confused it with Operation: BLUESKULL.

      Also, do you think this battle could come under the Auxiliary Roleplays of Bravo? Contact was not related to Bravo but was official in the Bravo canon. Since it is relating to Bravo, so....)

        Loading editor
    • Commando Trooper wrote:
      (Are we forced to RP as S-I ODSTs?)

      (Your wish. S-I ODSTs are basically ODSTs with little more strength and Flood Immunity.)

        Loading editor
    • (More members needed.)

      Trol Lolamee' wrote:
      (Aw, no Sangheili?)

      (Nope. This doesn't contain Elites. No Heretics. I don't think Elites would turn against the Covenant this soon. You may control an Elite as a villain against us, but I pretty sure know what you're gonna do. Don't introduce here Nial or a Sangheili Commander and just give us 100 waves of enemies to fight though.)

        Loading editor
    • Dab1001 wrote:
      (The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible.)

      (Aw because I just love fighting you guys as an elite even more then fighting with you guys. I think I'll skip.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:

      Trol Lolamee' wrote:

      (Aw, no Sangheili?)
      (Nope. This doesn't contain Elites. No Heretics. I don't think Elites would turn against the Covenant this soon.)

      (He didn't say Heretic.)

        Loading editor
    • General B.H. wrote:

      Dab1001 wrote:
      (The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible.)

      (Aw because I just love fighting you guys as an elite even more then fighting with you guys. I think I'll skip.)

      (How thoughtful...)

        Loading editor
    • (Dab and Vessel, gonna post a sheet?)

        Loading editor
    • (you can take this opportunity to change history so that the war never happened. everyone knows all other species only attacked humans because the deranged space camels told them to.)

        Loading editor
    • (This RP can't die already. Anyone please join it.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote: (This RP can't die already. Anyone please join it.)

      (I am joining it, but lets go back even further in time. I mean, only saving humanity from the covenant? we where all victims. lets go back to the sangheili sanshyuum war and make it all didn't happen.)

        Loading editor
    • (This event is already established in Rick's canon. I made it a RP to tell more about the events.)

        Loading editor
    • (but I want to take a time machine change history and live forever.)

        Loading editor
    • (That'll be another RP, made by you.)

        Loading editor
    • (I would have 3 days ago if I wasn't so bus..... that reminds me.....)

        Loading editor
    • (I mean, how are you going to have an interesting RP based around Halo without any iconic symbols OF Halo?)

        Loading editor
    • (Sangheili are the enemies. We are ODSTs. We jump feet first into the battlefield.)

        Loading editor
    • Dab1001 wrote:

      General B.H. wrote:

      Dab1001 wrote:
      (The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible.)
      (Aw because I just love fighting you guys as an elite even more then fighting with you guys. I think I'll skip.)
      (How thoughtful...)

      (Your welcome)

        Loading editor
    • (I suppose I'll join. Be warned, I haven't been in a Halo RP before.)

        Loading editor
    • (Hey, you're the guy from House of Storms, right? Good to see you here.)

        Loading editor
    • (Yes, I am. What happened to you? You were gone before I even joined in.)

        Loading editor
    • (I, Vessel and some others had created a new wiki for our set of Halo RPs, called the Battle Series. This RP is about the past of my main character in the Battle Series. So, I had more work to do and eventually, I quit.)

        Loading editor
    • (Alright, cool. I'll go make my character now.)

        Loading editor
    • (Question: How did a Private First Class get control over a platoon? You need to be a Second Lieutenant for that.)

        Loading editor
    • Name: Gordon Ackerman, nickname "Trojan"

      Age: 53 (including time in cryo, biologically he is somewhere in his early thirties)

      Equipment: M6C SOCOM, M392 DMR, M7S SMG, Bowie Knife

      Service Number: 59821-76053-GA

      Rank: Sergeant

      Homeworld: Charybdis IX

      Biography: Born on Charybdis IX on May 19, 2482, Gordon Ackerman enlisted into the UNSC Army at the age of 18. Five years later, he volunteered for the ORION project. A Sergeant, he was part of Echo Platoon during Operation: BLUESKULL. During this operation, he devised a plan in which his fireteam infiltrated an Insurrectionist hideout under disguise. This earned him the nickname "Trojan".

      Notes: Armour has amber highlights

        Loading editor
    • (Trojan..... isn't that the thing humans use when they know they are not worthy of reproduction and try to mate any way?)

        Loading editor
    • (Ha. It's a brand of condoms, yes. But it was reference to the Trojan war, and more specifically, the Trojan horse.)

        Loading editor
    • (The Trojan horse that was created because of Athena's idea being given to Odysseus?)

        Loading editor
    • (The Trojan horse in which the Greeks infiltrated Troy, yes.)

        Loading editor
    • (Seriously though, as Private First Class you wouldn't even get command over a fireteam, let alone an entire platoon.)

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      (Question: How did a Private First Class get control over a platoon? You need to be a Second Lieutenant for that.)

      (I don't know the ranks much. Still, he could be a leader because S-Is were assigned into groups and a leader was choosen

      Alright, I'll change it to Staff Sergeant. Later, at Cairo, he'll be given a Purple Heart and promoted to Lance Corporal.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:

      (Alright, I'll change it to Staff Sergeant. Later, at Cairo, he'll be given a Purple Heart and promoted to Lance Corporal.)

      (*Bursts into laughter*)

        Loading editor
    • (Why?)

        Loading editor
    • (Lance Corporal is three ranks lower than Staff Sergeant.)

        Loading editor
    • (You might want to look it up, there's an article for it right here on this wiki. But here's the basics:

      Lowest are the privates, which are the basic people without authority. Private First Class is the next rank, though it doesn't have any other commanding authority.

      The first rank with at least some authority is the Lance Corporal, who can command a fireteam if there is no Corporal. Corporal can control fireteams.

      Sergeants can command squads.

      After this, the ranks change from enlisted to officer ranks.

      EDIT: here's a link, look at the Marine list for the correct ranks. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Marine_Corps#Rank_Structure )

        Loading editor
    • Commando Trooper wrote:
      (Lance Corporal is three ranks lower than Staff Sergeant.)

      (Oh CRAP !!)

      ReDquinox wrote:
      (You might want to look it up, there's an article for it right here on this wiki. But here's the basics:

      Lowest are the privates, which are the basic people without authority. Private First Class is the next rank, though it doesn't have any other commanding authority.

      The first rank with at least some authority is the Lance Corporal, who can command a fireteam if there is no Corporal. Corporal can control fireteams.

      Sergeants can command squads.

      After this, the ranks change from enlisted to officer ranks.

      EDIT: here's a link, look at the Marine list for the correct ranks.

      http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Marine_Corps#Rank_Structure )

      (Thanks. So, does that mean that Rick is a Staff Sergeant in the Battle Series and a Corporal here.

      I actually thought Lance Corporal was higher than that. My bad, Rick was originally Staff Sergeant when I first introduced him, but changed to L.Cpl because I liked its sound.)

        Loading editor
    • (You still can't command a platoon like that.)

        Loading editor
    • (Alright, Sergeant now and Staff Sergeant later.

      Sigh, who knew that the rank could become a big problem for me?)

        Loading editor
    • (Not a single enlisted rank can command a platoon. you need to be Second Lieutenant for that. Maybe you mean a squad.)

        Loading editor
    • (Just the name is Platoon, I meant a small squad, that's all.

      Say, you wanna join the Battle Series? You'll have to make a new character, this guy will die at the end of this RP. If you really want to have him then alright. But first, do you want to join the Battle Series?)

        Loading editor
    • (Sure, that's cool. Do you have to be an ODST in that RP?)

        Loading editor
    • (Yeah, who wants to RP as Spartans? Better choose an ODST.

      P.S Wait for Commando Trooper to come and talk with him. Or better, message him.)

        Loading editor
    • (Yeah, ok, I'm just not a fan of the ODST attitude.)

        Loading editor
    • (Marines and Army Rangers work too. But we want more ODSTs only. Task Force Bravo is an ODST Group but has 2 Spartans (one is Rick) and an Army Ranger and a Sangheili.

      Anyways, ask Commando first.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (Just the name is Platoon, I meant a small squad, that's all.)

      (To be honest, it doesn't make much sense to name a squad "Echo Platoon". I suggest you rename it "Echo Squad" or something like that.)

        Loading editor
    • (Can you change it on our wiki? I'm working on Halo Fanon now.)

        Loading editor
    • (Wait, there's a wiki for this? Can I get the link, please?)

        Loading editor
    • (Bravo's Adventures Wiki and Halo Fanon Wiki.

      Just because I don't know which one you asked.)

        Loading editor
    • (privets are also the ones with something under their bed.)

        Loading editor
    • Trol Lolamee' wrote:
      (I mean, how are you going to have an interesting RP based around Halo without any iconic symbols OF Halo?)

      (Don't know what you're talking about: this RP has ODSTs. :P)

        Loading editor
    • (Well, they aren't really an iconic symbol. But yeah, I agree.)

        Loading editor
    • (Ok, I'm going to remove this RP from the RPs Template on the Bravopedia.)

        Loading editor
    • (Alright then. This RP is dead, until someone revives it.)

        Loading editor
    • Year: 2542 ado domini, December 12-26. Reason for revive, to find out if it was worth trying.

      Name: Janus

      Gender: male

      race: Moa


      bio:.....uuuuh..... moa

      age:17

      favorite food: (cut, sorry, no one knows what moa eat.)

      weapon of choice: uuuuuh, moa.

      other gear: For reasons unknown he wears a saddle bag full of meals ready to eat ammo and a knife. Perhaps he was a pet.

      Home world: For some reason when he was found it wasn't on reach, and in a urban area close to a race track with stables in a town where everyone else was killed by covenant, Janus survived by not being human, and their for not needing to be shot at.

      First appearance: what ever planet we will start at when we begin.


      Yes I'm serious, I am rping as a moa.

        Loading editor
    • (Mother of god... If this RP will live on, it will be the most glorious thing in the world.)

        Loading editor
    • (Looks like Death came here before me... oh well. It would've been cool.)

        Loading editor
    • I forgot this existed.

        Loading editor
    • (Why would you revive a long-dead thread?)

        Loading editor
    • (That was his first post, I will ignore the fact that I should have done it and did not and scold you for not telling him welcome to the wikia as if its your fault and not mine.)

      (Also, for ones first post to be to revive a roll playing thread that would have been cool is a tradition, its kinda like, praise God and pass the ammunition, except your collecting bullet shells from last weeks battle melting dead solders helmets salvaging gunpowder and reloading the shells with the powder and new bullets.)

        Loading editor
    • (Stars, I already know this guy. He's on the House Of Storms RP.)

        Loading editor
    • (cool.)

        Loading editor
    • (He really hates me.)

        Loading editor
    • (Not fucking up the RP to a Sauron-degree might help.)

        Loading editor
    • (^That's funny, because it's a reference to something and, well, you know what I mean by references...

      Hey, Red, now that the Storms is over, we might have room for another.)

        Loading editor
    • (Please explain what you mean with "another". An RP? A member for Bravo?)

        Loading editor
    • (Another RP.

      Why, it just so happens that we're posting on an RP thread! Good lord!)

        Loading editor
    • (True that. Considered that anyone still wants to do this. But now, I'm going to watch the new GoT episode.)

        Loading editor
    • I still wanna join...

        Loading editor
    • (If people are interested, then we can continue this RP.)

        Loading editor
    • (It has been dead since april. I don't think anyone else wants to.)

        Loading editor
    • (I do. Let's just hope..)

        Loading editor
    • Name: Mick Collins

      Home world: Earth.

      Body...

      Gender: male

      Age:31

      Features: Blue eyes, black hair.

      Other...

      Nickname: The Big Fellow

      Service No.: 45622-88764-IR

      Rank: Sub-Lieutenant

      Equipment: Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Plasma Turret. (If he can get his hands on one)

      Biography: Born on Earth in the year 2499 A.D. Joined the navy at the age of 17. At the age of 26 he joined the Orion project. In Operation: BlueSkull, he commanded a Pelican and a pair of longswords.

      Notes: His Armour is Yellow and Red.

        Loading editor
    • ("Sub-Lieutenant"?)

        Loading editor
    • (Guys, the ibei'shan colony the unsc killed every last man women and child without a single casualty on their end where weak unfortified and stupid. , get it through your heads that the golden age of rp life in halo nations has risen from its watery grave, over 5 different people have decided they wanted to rp hear, and the only thing stopping them is the old rp community telling our beautiful new brothers and sisters of the galaxy that this rp is dead, after their every attempt to bring it back day after day after day. Treat them as they deserve, chivalry is the way of the true life form of the galaxy, welcome them, allow them, be friends and make peace with them, show them the ropes, teach them right from wrong, good from evil, watch over them, guide them, fellowship with them, as they are among the last of what we halo fans truly are, and if you do not uphold your responsibility tword them, then you face the wrath of a real kig-yar pirate kingdom, with a real fleet, real weapons, and a real army, mighty enough we could do incredible damage if we went on the attack and struck a planet like earth. And we do not want to have to do such damage to anyone, as we prefer to live in peace among all things in the galaxy. The time to call our rp threads dead is over, and the golden age of halo fandom is reborn! Let us join together, blend our hearts together, humans, unggoy, sangheili, kig-yar, and all others, for the common cause of this glorious sci-fi universe we all love, and will pass onto our children in the nest.)

        Loading editor
    • FriendlySniper123
      FriendlySniper123 removed this reply because:
      Nvm
      22:31, July 4, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • (Join, then. Apparently, it has been risen from the dead.)

        Loading editor
    • (Nice.)

        Loading editor
    • Character Card: Species: Human. Rank: Warden Officer. Age: 21. Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Silenced SMG. Biography: Joined the UNSC Military at 17. Armor: Modified ODST Armor. Modified for better protection. Gender: Male, duh. Location: UNSC Frigate Recreation. Asleep like the Rookie in front of my pod. Name: David Smith. Nickname: Ninja. Reason: Repeatedly stealth killing enemies. Homeworld: Earth.

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote: (Join, then. Apparently, it has been risen from the dead.)

      (That's more like it.)

        Loading editor
    • (Alright. So... how is this RP gonna start out?)

        Loading editor
    • (We're on the planet Deston. The Covenant has attacked it and Echo Squad has been deployed to fight them.)

        Loading editor
    • (Alright.)

        Loading editor
    • FriendlySniper123
      FriendlySniper123 removed this reply because:
      .
      13:59, July 5, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm in, bruhz

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote: ("Sub-Lieutenant"?)

      Its a rank in the military.

        Loading editor
    • (Nope. It isn't. Also, no ranks go above Corporal, except some times.)

        Loading editor
    • (Let's start the RP)

        Loading editor
    • FriendlySniper123
      FriendlySniper123 removed this reply because:
      RP hasn't started yet
      13:28, July 6, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • (Um.. wait. Redquinox will be absent for some days. When he comes, we'll start the RP.)

        Loading editor
    • It Is a rank, in the Navy

        Loading editor
    • (No, it isn't. Check these two templates and you'll find that there is no Sub-Lieutenant.

      Use brackets when speaking out of RP.)

        Loading editor
    • (okay but we haven't started RPing yet and It IS in the navy, its an other way of saying chief petty officer/Petty officer)

        Loading editor
    • (Wait, if you want to be a ship officer, then sub-lieutenant means Junior Lieutenant. If you want something else but be in the Navy (which I don't understand why), then be a Chief Petty Officer.

      I suggest you take the latter.)

        Loading editor
    • (Okay, but I want to be the guy who comes in with some sort of vehicle to evac the civies and/or airsupport, If that's at all possible)

        Loading editor
    • (Oh, air support. Then you have to be in Air Force and join the ODSTs.)

        Loading editor
    • (okay, that's reasonable)

        Loading editor
    • Trol Lolamee' wrote: (The Trojan horse that was created because of Athena's idea being given to Odysseus?)

      (I just noticed that this was blatant "hey look at me I know stuff about the Trojan war": of how many other Wooden Horses involved in the Trojan War do you know?)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (More members needed.)
      Trol Lolamee' wrote:
      (Aw, no Sangheili?)
      (Nope. This doesn't contain Elites. No Heretics. I don't think Elites would turn against the Covenant this soon. You may control an Elite as a villain against us, but I pretty sure know what you're gonna do. Don't introduce here Nial or a Sangheili Commander and just give us 100 waves of enemies to fight though.)

      (The Sanghelil turned against  the Rest of the covenant over 20 years after 2530 you are right CoolBuddy379.)

        Loading editor
    • (He never said Heretic, did he?)

        Loading editor
    • Name: Carter T. Ember

      Age: 40 (Counting 13 years spent in Cryo-Sleep)

      Equipment: Magnum, DMR, Spartan Lazer, Sniper Rifle. (if Carter can get his hands on one)

      Service Number: 39673-49662

      Rank: Corporal

      Homeworld: Earth

      Biogrophy: Born on Dec. 25, 2490 (counting cryo-sleep) he joined the UNSC Marine Corps when he was 24 as a Private. After 11 years of training, he was deployed to the very beginning of the Human-Covenant War and quickly rose to the rank of Lance Corporal, then to corporal. ( i dont know if in this Corporal is higher than L. Corporal so please correct me if i am wrong but in real live L. corporal in lower rank than corporal.) Battle-Hardened, he knows what he is doing always and never retreats.

      Notes: He always trys to boost the morale of his soldiers when needed to is always ready to fight, and his armor colour is Camo.

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (We're on the planet Deston. The Covenant has attacked it and Echo Squad has been deployed to fight them.)

      (How big is Echo Squad?)

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS
      Lord of the STARS removed this reply because:
      Oh, you meant the human squad.
      19:59, July 9, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • A moa: "SQUAAAAAK!!!"

        Loading editor
    • Character Card:-

      Name: Abhineet Soren

      Age: 19. (I am young soldier :D)

      Gender: Male 

      Equipment: Battle rifile, Spartan Laser, Assult rifile and Sniper rifile

      Service Number: 33505-62190-AS

      Rank: Captain. (I am young Captain :D )

      Homeworld: Earth

      Biography: I am Abhineet Soren. Born in New Delhi at 4th Jan 2511. I am ODST trooper. My first mission to protect Arcedia from Covenant forces. With the help of Spartans we succesfully repelled the inital covenant forces. Only in a year I became the captain due to my incredible tatics and earned a respect from the members of ODST and made me a captain. (I think I am talanted :D)

      Notes: Always wear a blue ribbion (my fav color) on my lower right arm written number 2 (my fav and lucky number) and a metal bacelet labelled ODST on my lower left arm. 

        Loading editor
    • 203.122.4.95 wrote:

      Character Card:-

      Name: Abhineet Soren

      Age: 19. (I am young soldier :D)

      Gender: Male 

      Equipment: Battle rifile, Spartan Laser, Assult rifile and Sniper rifile

      Service Number: 33505-62190-AS

      Rank: Captain. (I am young Captain :D )

      Homeworld: Earth

      Biography: I am Abhineet Soren. Born in New Delhi at 4th Jan 2511. I am ODST trooper. My first mission to protect Arcedia from Covenant forces. With the help of Spartans we succesfully repelled the inital covenant forces. Only in a year I became the captain due to my incredible tatics and earned a respect from the members of ODST and made me a captain. (I think I am talanted :D)

      Notes: Always wear a blue ribbion (my fav color) on my lower right arm written number 2 (my fav and lucky number) and a metal bacelet labelled ODST on my lower left arm. 

      Sorry I should add harvest, not Arcedia. 

      My bad. Sorry ^^

        Loading editor
    • (C-captain!? B-but, we are supposed to fight on ground! The Captain is a NPC!

      Also, use brackets when speaking out of RP.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (C-captain!? B-but, we are supposed to fight on ground! The Captain is a NPC!

      Also, use brackets when speaking out of RP.)

      OK I understand. 

      And ODST works as a team. And every team has a captain. Didn't you know o.O

        Loading editor
    • (Nope. They have Lieutenants of Sergeants.

      Also, command will be with either me or Red.)

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote: A moa: "SQUAAAAAK!!!"

      (Canon producer to fan announcement, the moa said "are we going to do this rp or not?")

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (Um.. wait. Redquinox will be absent for some days. When he comes, we'll start the RP.)
        Loading editor
    • (ooooooh yaaaaah...... I will wait until the searching party wake up, but it slows down my progress to bring the most evil religious leaders of the dark ages back from the grave and brain washing them to compel the people of the world to convert to this section of the internet or be put to death as an infidel.)

        Loading editor
    • Some one is sitting on their couch one afternoon watching tv.... *harsh knocking on the door*

      Tv watcher: "Not now, this is my day off and i'm to tired to come to the door."

      • Attempts to open door but its locked*

      tv watcher: "Go away before I call the cops!"

      • door is broken down like a crumbling gram cracker, 24 men with m-16s come in* "Ah hello their, my name is brother Jorge, may I ask you some things?"

      tv watcher: "What do you want?" *attempts to dile 911*

      One of the men: *slices phone in half with machete*

      Brother Jorge: "Oh don't be difficult, their are many of your kind, you are the first of many to soon be set free to follow the right path".

      tv watcher: "My kind? what are you talking about?"

      brother Jorge: "Their are countless billions of you speeding along all over this land everywhere I look in these modern devices you call cars, and I see you in one of them 4 times a day, and on foot in the streets 2 times a day, and hear you are watching the enemy of our god, the tv, tell me, do you have the holly device called a computer?"

      tv watcher: "Yes, its right their."

      brother Jorge: "And are you ever on the internet?"

      tv watcher: "I havn't been on the internet for 10 years."

      brother Jorge: "You are just like all the others in this city, scurring around in your meaningless lifes, in the name of all that is holly, turn that tv off!"

      tv watcher: "No, this is my show."

      man number 5: "Murders the tv with the full magazine of his m-16*

      tv watcher: "What the hell!"

      Brother Jorge: "Hell is what we are saving you from! now turn on the computer!"

      tv watcher: "Fine.... *turns on computer*

      brother Jorge: "Why is it not working?"

      tv watcher: "Hold on". *wipes 3ft thick dust off the screen, the computers desk top wall paper shows something that hasn't been popular since 1994*

      brother Jorge: "Now their are 3 web sites to go to, halo nations, bravoes adventures, team heratic dino fox"

      tv watcher: "What? your doing all this just to show me your web sites you set up just today?"

      brother Jorge: "These web sites are over 2 years old the youngest, the oldest and most sacred over 8 years old! the most important halo nations."

      tv watcher: "halo nations is over 8 years old? how am I just learning about it?"

      brother Jorge: "Because you have your head up your ass, now join these forums, start a profile and join the community!"

      tv watcher: "And what if I don't want to? what if i'd rather just return to my locust like car swarm and show off my existence to the world and not be on the internet, or better yet just be on the internet and view nothing but porn cat videos and things I will look at but never comment on if i'm going to rejoince existence on the internet.... I mean join halo nations? come on, my space is more popular, look what, 5 people posted in the last few days?"

      brother Jorge: *sigh* bring it in..... *10 men bring in a gilatine*

      tv watcher: "You won't get away with this...."

      brother Jorge: "Oh but google plus has taught us that you can get away with converting infadels to join, and its the key to successful business."

      tv watcher: "Google plus whats that?"

      brother Jorge: "Your not going to like what you find when you return to youtube....."

      one of the minons: "His fridge is full of goodies for pot luck."

      brother Jorge: "convert to this sacred section of the internet, and be saaaved...."

      tv watcher: "saved from what?"

      brother Jorge: "From this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TtS1wkb7M "

      tv watcher: "Screeeaaaaaaam!!! OK YOU WIN! I SURRENDER!!!!"

      Brother Jorge gets on phone: "My Lord, I have succeeded in yet another follower joining our holly crusade."

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote: Some one is sitting on their couch one afternoon watching tv.... *harsh knocking on the door*

      Tv watcher: "Not now, this is my day off and i'm to tired to come to the door."

      • Attempts to open door but its locked*

      tv watcher: "Go away before I call the cops!"

      • door is broken down like a crumbling gram cracker, 24 men with m-16s come in* "Ah hello their, my name is brother Jorge, may I ask you some things?"

      tv watcher: "What do you want?" *attempts to dile 911*

      One of the men: *slices phone in half with machete*

      Brother Jorge: "Oh don't be difficult, their are many of your kind, you are the first of many to soon be set free to follow the right path".

      tv watcher: "My kind? what are you talking about?"

      brother Jorge: "Their are countless billions of you speeding along all over this land everywhere I look in these modern devices you call cars, and I see you in one of them 4 times a day, and on foot in the streets 2 times a day, and hear you are watching the enemy of our god, the tv, tell me, do you have the holly device called a computer?"

      tv watcher: "Yes, its right their."

      brother Jorge: "And are you ever on the internet?"

      tv watcher: "I havn't been on the internet for 10 years."

      brother Jorge: "You are just like all the others in this city, scurring around in your meaningless lifes, in the name of all that is holly, turn that tv off!"

      tv watcher: "No, this is my show."

      man number 5: "Murders the tv with the full magazine of his m-16*

      tv watcher: "What the hell!"

      Brother Jorge: "Hell is what we are saving you from! now turn on the computer!"

      tv watcher: "Fine.... *turns on computer*

      brother Jorge: "Why is it not working?"

      tv watcher: "Hold on". *wipes 3ft thick dust off the screen, the computers desk top wall paper shows something that hasn't been popular since 1994*

      brother Jorge: "Now their are 3 web sites to go to, halo nations, bravoes adventures, team heratic dino fox"

      tv watcher: "What? your doing all this just to show me your web sites you set up just today?"

      brother Jorge: "These web sites are over 2 years old the youngest, the oldest and most sacred over 8 years old! the most important halo nations."

      tv watcher: "halo nations is over 8 years old? how am I just learning about it?"

      brother Jorge: "Because you have your head up your ass, now join these forums, start a profile and join the community!"

      tv watcher: "And what if I don't want to? what if i'd rather just return to my locust like car swarm and show off my existence to the world and not be on the internet, or better yet just be on the internet and view nothing but porn cat videos and things I will look at but never comment on if i'm going to rejoince existence on the internet.... I mean join halo nations? come on, my space is more popular, look what, 5 people posted in the last few days?"

      brother Jorge: *sigh* bring it in..... *10 men bring in a gilatine*

      tv watcher: "You won't get away with this...."

      brother Jorge: "Oh but google plus has taught us that you can get away with converting infadels to join, and its the key to successful business."

      tv watcher: "Google plus whats that?"

      brother Jorge: "Your not going to like what you find when you return to youtube....."

      one of the minons: "His fridge is full of goodies for pot luck."

      brother Jorge: "convert to this sacred section of the internet, and be saaaved...."

      tv watcher: "saved from what?"

      brother Jorge: "From this! tv watcher: "Screeeaaaaaaam!!! OK YOU WIN! I SURRENDER!!!!"

      Brother Jorge gets on phone: "My Lord, I have succeeded in yet another follower joining our holly crusade."

      (Serves him right. But making him watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TtS1wkb7M " was a bit too cruel)

        Loading editor
    • (I think Red is Dead)

        Loading editor
    • (I was on vacation for two weeks.

      Also, we're ODSTs, and a squad, so why we have "sub-lieutenants" and captains is a mystery to me. Especially because they'd outrank our leader.)

        Loading editor
    • (We cleared that up ages ago up on the page.)

        Loading editor
    • ThalmorJusticiar wrote:
      (I think Red is Dead)

      (You dare to say that?)

        Loading editor
      • Sees moa* David Smith: Maybe I can ride it into the sunset. Come here, moa!
        Loading editor
    • David: Stop running and flailing moa! Let me ride you off into the sunset like that Indiana Jones movie! COME HERE! I HAVE MOA TREATS!

        Loading editor
    • (Um... Right. So, CB, care to fire this RP up?)

        Loading editor
    • David: DANGIT MOA! COME'RE OR I WILL MAKE YOU A MOA BURGER!

        Loading editor
    • Ackerman sighs, raises his M7S and shoots the Moa in the head. The beast drops to the floor, dead.

      Ackerman: Could you please start acting as an adult? You'll get us all killed!

        Loading editor
    • David: Fine. Get ready to drop. Get in those pods! We are gonna gore some Split lips and methane breathers!

        Loading editor
    • David: If you need me, I will be in my pod.

        Loading editor
    • (please wait for people who play charicters to catch up, i'm kinda scard to rp at this point.)

        Loading editor
    • (Ok. Good thing I pack food and water in my pod, cuz I will be here for a while.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:

      ThalmorJusticiar wrote:
      (I think Red is Dead)

      (You dare to say that?)

      F OFF

        Loading editor
    • (I was dead for another week. CB, start this thing up, please.)

        Loading editor
    • (I don't think fighting on Installation 04 would turn him from a Corporal to a Staff Sergeant. I'm gonna write he's a Staff Sergeant now.)

        Loading editor
    • (Note: Nobody's rank can be greater than Sergeant except me and Red. Highest is Corporal.

      Also, I doubt Abhineet would be Captain at the age of 19. To be Captain means many years of duty and the lowest enlistment age is 18. So, I guess he must around 28 years old to be a Captain.)

        Loading editor
    • Character Card:

      Name: Joseph Styles

      Age: 64

      Equipment: Plasma pistol

      Service Number: 1234-SWAG-4321

      Rank: Colonel

      Homeworld: Pluto

      Biography: Born in 2466 on Pluto in a tractor, Joseph became a very distraught individual after being dropped down a staircase when he was 6 months old. This led him to failing the 3rd grade sven times before being assessed of having an IQ of negative. in 2474, after enlisting many times with the CMA, he was deemed mentally unstable, after reportedly starting his own one man Militia, and deeming himself a Spartan 2000. After numerous run ins with the law, he was sent to a maximum security prison on Earth, where he killed 18 men in prison on his first day. He was then transferred to a pod in space and sent towards the nearest star, but managed to veer off course to Deston after several decades.  Here he has named himself the Supreme leader, as he threw the president off a small balcony at their planets Disney world. He currently resides of off 5th Street where he usually parades the street naked while eating cantalopes. 

      Notes: He bites people

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote: (It has been dead since april. I don't think anyone else wants to.)

        Loading editor
    • (Dammit Wreckin, did you even read the post directly above you? No colonels.

      EDIT: Nevermind, you're not even military. But then why do you have a service number and rank?)

        Loading editor
    • (I hate the word "Swag". It's so dumb. "Cool" is better in my opinion.

      Obviously, I chose Cool as my username because, well, "Swagbuddy379" is shit.)

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (Note: Nobody's rank can be greater than Sergeant except me and Red. Highest is Corporal.

      Also, I doubt Abhineet would be Captain at the age of 19. To be Captain means many years of duty and the lowest enlistment age is 18. So, I guess he must around 28 years old to be a Captain.)

      (oh ok i havent been around in a while so i'll edit my character card to corporal)

        Loading editor
    • (Oh, I thought this was dead. Derp!)

        Loading editor
    • Character Card:

      Name: Joseph David Means

      Age: 35

      Equipment: Gen II Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor, Weapons: Covenant Carbine (Reign Skin), Assault Rifle

      Armor Permutations: Helmet: EOD, Shoulder Left: Stalker, Shoulder Right: Raider, Chest: Stalker, Arms: Mk VI, Legs: Mk VI, Visor: Verdant

      Service Number: 00153-82301-JM

      Rank: Tech Sergeant - Spartan IV

      Homeworld: Harmony

      Biography: Growing up in a broken home on the UNSC colony of Harmony, he entered service at the age of 18 and came to be a Tech Sergeant who served during the Battle of Tsavo and survived the horrors of the flood when a Flood-Infected Battlecruiser crashed into Voi. He served as one of the NCOs aboard the UNSC Infinity and fought during the First Battle of Requiem. After the Infinity's return to Earth, he and many others were asked to join the Spartan IV program, he accepted and went through augmentation. He joined Fireteam Shadow during the Second Battle of Requiem.

      Notes: He has multiple scars, here is where he has them and why:

      His left Cheek: During the Battle of Tsavo he barely dodged a Brute Chopper which was flying at him, one of the blades managed to hit him and left him with this scar.

      His Chest: During the First Battle of Requiem he had a close encounter with an Elite Zealot which left him permanently scarred when an Energy sword ran across his abdomen, leaving him out of service for days.

      His right Leg: He was shot by a Needler in the right Leg.

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (Nope. They have Lieutenants of Sergeants.

      Also, command will be with either me or Red.)

      Command is Commisioned Officers (Lieutenants, Captains etc), but what about Non-Commissioned Officers like Sergeants, Tech Sergeants, Gunnery Sergeants, Master Sergeants and so on? You should allow people to be NCOs.

        Loading editor
    • (Why does everyone insist on reviving this thread? Also, he doesn't allow that because he's in charge of the team. Besides, it would make no sense for such high-ranking individuals to be in such a small unit, especially if they outrank the leader of the unit.)

        Loading editor
    • (Also, an S-IV? The S-IIs don't even exist yet. Have you even bothered reading anything in this thread?)

        Loading editor
    • (Damn you 343i, everybody likes S-IVs now.)

        Loading editor
    • Wreckin443 wrote:
      Service Number: 1234-SWAG-4321

      (^ Clearly someone who doesn't who about service numbers.)

      Notes: He bites people

      (*facepalm*)

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      (Also, an S-IV? The S-IIs don't even exist yet. Have you even bothered reading anything in this thread?)

      Hm... I managed to ignore the year being 2530 like a complete tool. Using the time when the Spartan IV program's first candidates were chosen as well as the year being 2530 and the minimum age of joining any armed forces makes my character impossible to be in the UNSC at the time as he is... 5... he is 5 years old at the time...

      Carry on... carry on...

        Loading editor
    • Coolbuddy379 wrote:
      (Damn you 343i, everybody likes S-IVs now.)

      I can't exactly make him anything else, just to keep in canon, very few Spartan-IIs are still alive and basically all of them are known by name, and I can't make him a Spartan-III as the only Spartan-III that I can surely say survived is Jun, I could say he is an original Spartan as this is around the time for that but that definitely conflicts with his birth date, so do the others as he would probably be too old, the only one that wouldn't conflict with his birth date and wouldn't interfere with canon would be a Spartan-IV in Fireteam Shadow as there are only two KNOWN members of Shadow and literally any marine can become a Spartan-IV if they show enough skill and volunteer. Making Spartan-IVs be much more of a sensible choice.

      HOWEVER, that is all obsolete now, as, at the time of this RP's chronological point in the timeline, my character is 5 years old. Therfore, my character is now a redshirt marine named Bob Bobbington VII who gets mauled to death by Gorflap the Average Grunt.

        Loading editor
    • But hey, if this RP takes 13 years, my character will be old enough to join the UNSC... so... hooray?

        Loading editor
    • (We're S-Is, you tool.)

        Loading editor
    • Wasabi - One wrote:
      I managed to ignore the year being 2530 like a complete tool.

      (So... I ignore you being a user and block you indefinitely. Does that sound good?

      Learn to follow the damn canon people, we can't just have S-IVs time-travel to the 30's)

        Loading editor
    • Quirkyadventures
      Quirkyadventures removed this reply because:
      I kinda messed up with what I was saying
      19:41, November 28, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • (BRUH

      THREAD IS DEAD

      LET IT DIE)

        Loading editor
    • Death's Accolyte8 wrote:
      (BRUH

      THREAD IS DEAD

      LET IT DIE)

      Sorry didn't know that

        Loading editor
    • (Can no one here read?

      1. The thread died.

      2. This is before the Human-Covenant War.

      3. Sergeants are not allowed.

      It's not that hard, people.)

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      (Can no one here read?

      1. The thread died.

      2. This is before the Human-Covenant War.

      3. Sergeants are not allowed.

      It's not that hard, people.)

      OK sorry I kinda messed  up anyways why isn't staff sargent allowed its a military rank

        Loading editor
    • (For god's sake, just read the thread.)

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote: (For god's sake, just read the thread.)

      (Its simple, all you got to do is show him a RP that isn't dead and shown him what he needs to do to join. Its easy, I only can't do it because their aren't any I can join, and when I try to find one I get lost. Alright, now lets try this again.)

        Loading editor
    • (But yes, it would help if people be less like the dog who can't figure out how to get out of the face. This RP is dead, roting in hell with all the others before it, time to move on and stop corpse humping.)

        Loading editor
    • (Fucking TL;DR syndrome and its victims.)

        Loading editor
    • Quirkyadventures wrote:

      Staff sergeant Johnson

      (Is there something I missed in 343i canon about Johnson's resurrection?)

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      (I suppose I'll join. Be warned, I haven't been in a Halo RP before.)
      I revived this thread just to fuck with you
        Loading editor
    • (Fuck off mate)

        Loading editor
    • The War started in 2525. A Covenant attack in 2506 is impossible :P

      best writing service

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message