FANDOM


  • Karl-591
    Karl-591 closed this thread because:
    20:34, January 26, 2016

    anybody have idea how to make 343 industries do halo 2 anniversry for the xbox 360?

      Loading editor
    • Nikoli the rebel
      Nikoli the rebel removed this reply because:
      That was me and I changed my vote.
      23:17, August 31, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Do you guys really think this will make 343i make a game that simply CAN'T be on the 360? 

        Loading editor
    • in that case, random photo upload.
      Fan fiction
        Loading editor
    • Commando Trooper wrote:
      Do you guys really think this will make 343i make a game that simply CAN'T be on the 360? 

      i agree with trooper

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote:

      in that case, random photo upload.
      Fan fiction

      heeey I been looking for this. :) just so you know that photo, wouldn't happen, as oni have taken every chance of peace with post covenant races, and defecated on it. So, never mind. :)

        Loading editor
    • I'm singing it too

        Loading editor
    • I completely disagree. As Halo 2 Anniversary is developed right now, it isn't compatible with the 360. They would need to divert time & resources away from the MC Collection and Halo 5: Guardians, just to downgrade it into a port.

      That isn't what I want. Sorry, but you can't get every new game that comes out on outdated hardware. They have to draw a line where they are going to support the current consoles.

        Loading editor
    • if halo 2 anniversary is already developed them what do the mes look like?

        Loading editor
    • Weal technically I look like this...
      The mes
      But that's completely beside the point.
        Loading editor
    • Um, why did you put ODST boots on a Chat Shock Trooper...?

        Loading editor
    • because he did not have a lower half when I first got the picture. Your good that this http://thdf.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dark_chat_.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Ah.

        Loading editor
    • What could have been a glorious moment turns into a joke. Aren't you glade halo 2 anniversary is going to have better graphics then I can give them? :)

        Loading editor
    • I'm not really sure what to say now.

        Loading editor
    • For those who are new and don't know, ^ this is commando trooper, no matter how hard you try to fool him, if it came from odst battle gear, he will know.

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • you are right CT it  would be stupid to put it on the 360.  I retract my vote.  SG-212

        Loading editor
    • Microsoft wants to push the Xbox One sales and they know that Halo is there big gun, especially for those of us that have been asking for Halo 2 Anniversary for some time. I cannot imagine Microsoft releasing Halo 2 Anniversary on 360 especially when it is more important and profitable for them to release a game that will drive Xbox One sales.

        Loading editor
    • soooooo basically they want to force us all to buy xbox 1's at halo point....

        Loading editor
    • If Microsoft wants to push Xbox One sales, then they shouldn't lean on Halo like a crutch until the end of time and instead offer other attractive exclusives in addition to Halo, they shouldn't loose their focus on gaming like they did during the reveal, and they shouldn't make some generally terrible, terrible decisions. I have virtually no desire to buy an Xbox One after all of the questionable decisions they tried to pull, including DRM, always online, and bundling Kinect. Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn't nearly enough to convince me to get an Xbox One.

        Loading editor
    • HERESY

      i shall inform high charity of this vile act or it deserves a punishment unknown to any mortal

      but for real wtf micro ive been waiting or this sinse halo cca 

      i rockstar were able to release gta v on 360 YOU can too microsoft

        Loading editor
    • So, are you guys suggesting they make Halo 5 on the 360 too? You just want the new games to have the same limitations all 5 of the Halo games on the 360 have? Did you not notice how shitty the compressed textures of Halo 4 looked? Thats because the 360 could not handle it. Let alone the improvments of the processing power & memory on the new hardware. Did you not notice how quickly weapons despawned in Halo 4?

      I want the new games to be inherently BETTER than previous instalments. What the hell is the point of making them all the same? Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it should be made specificly for you.

        Loading editor
    • you can make a game that look sdope and downgrade it for an older console and make the dope version for da newa console

        Loading editor
    • I dont 100% disagree with this, only 1000% I disagree it will just mess everything up and by the time the game is released everyone already got the xbox one

        Loading editor
    • i disagree with you 100% but i agree with you 1000%

        Loading editor
    • it's time to move to a new home guys the xone

        Loading editor
    • Not as good as rp online though ;). I'm mostly hear because I realized rp is better then game play, their are no rules like not being allowed to know how to use a shield, or, letting Spartans know our location when sniping, or even not being able to swim just because Spartans can't. Oh all the wasted years! Who needs to waste money on a xbox one? this stuff is free :).

        Loading editor
    • A sangheili: Look, I know its hard, especially since the current player is only 4 years old, but you got to at least let him kill 9 of you before you make his older brother beat this level for him." NOT ANYMORE!!!!

        Loading editor
    • plz plz plz plz release this for xbox 360 plz

        Loading editor
    • is there a petition to not make halo 2 aniversery for the xbox 360 if yes im sighning up

        Loading editor
    • 37.142.184.250 wrote:
      anybody have idea how to make 343 industries do halo 2 anniversry for the xbox 360?

      If 343i makes Halo 2: Anniversary on Xbox 360, then they'd have to make huge graphical sacrifices to the XOne version, similar to how Ubisoft had to handle Watch_Dogs on PS3/360. There's zero chance of a 360 version happening due to the power it's already delivering on the Xbox One. If it did happen, 343i would have to essentially restart from scratch to make a stable 360 version, and make it not look as good as it originally did.

        Loading editor
    • So because Microsoft just had to come out with a new Xbox before the Halo 2 anniversary, having all of the Bungie games on the Xbox 360 is impractical.

        Loading editor
    • If companies didn't use popular games to push people to buy the new console, we'd have been playing Halo 4 on the NES. It's expensive, yes, but Microsoft is a company. Companies are meant to make money. This is the best way to get people to buy a new console, and I very much doubt that Microsoft is going to give out a 360/PC version at all. If you're lucky, then they'll have a small, badly-made port out around 2017, when the game isn't a selling point any more. They will never put Halo 5 on 360, though. Ever.

        Loading editor
    • I can't afford an Xbox One and don't really want one anyway after all of the shenanigans they tried to pull with it, so I am basically screwed out of playing Halo 2 any time soon, unless I can obtain a copy of Halo 2 or ideally the Halo Triple Pack and can make sure my console is setup to be able to play Xbox games. I am not naive enough to ever expect Halo 5 to be on the Xbox 360.

        Loading editor
    • I was kinda disappointed they didn't release Halo 4 on Mega Drive, but not having MCC on 360 is just plain BS. :'(((((

        Loading editor
    • Guys, what part of," It LITERALLY cannot run on the 360", do you not understand?


      It's almost like trying to make Halo 4 run on the original Xbox. The 360 can't handle what they are trying to accomplish with Halo 2 Anniverary.

        Loading editor
    • gta v disagrees with those who say IT CANT RUN ON 360 or 343 NEEDS TO LOWER ITS GRAPHICS FOR XBOX 1

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, I don't believe for a second that 343i can't make an anniversary edition of an Xbox game with current-generation graphics that runs properly on an Xbox 360.

        Loading editor
    • This is not a problem of graphics. Of course they can lower them. The fact is that the 4 games can't fit on a single disc. A minimum of 4 discs (Halo 3 is 1 disc, Halo 4 is 2 discs, let's say CE and 2 can fit on one disc) would be mendatory for this.

      Is this really, really practical ? Hell no.

        Loading editor
    • What about just Halo 2: Anniversary, probably minus the multiplayer.

        Loading editor
    • Okay then, it's still Microsoft's console, they aren't going to change plans to fit with you. You need to change your plans and fit with them.


      Besides, support them, buy their console.

        Loading editor
    • I am not even fully utilizing my Xbox 360, since I can't really do a Gold subscription, so why would I want an Xbox One?

        Loading editor
    • To support Microsoft.


      Besides, you can't really tell them what to do if you aren't going to do what they want you to do-buy their console.

        Loading editor
    • wait i have an idea instead getting it for a console with graphic limitations ,yes thats including Xbox one, put on computer where it doesnt have the limitations of a console

        Loading editor
    • The graphics are only part of the problem. Microsoft needs to sell its new console and putting their biggest games on PC will completely nullify their selling point for the Xbone.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly can't afford an Xbox One right now, so I hope they at least make a PC port

        Loading editor
    • some things are only meant to be enjoyed by the rich who have time to spare. Can't or don't want to play the anaverery addition, not a necessity.

        Loading editor
    • Sean4333 wrote: I honestly can't afford an Xbox One right now, so I hope they at least make a PC port

      You'll have to wait a few years for that, even if they decide to do it. Halo 5 is out of the question, though. The engine is custom-built for the Xbone.

        Loading editor
    • I like bones :)

        Loading editor
    • so what microsoft ? you want to deny 360 player their remasterd halo 2 and you want them to buy your crap of a system ?  such arrogance

        Loading editor
    • Hey, goongle got away with what they did to youtube didn't they? custard got away with what he did to the native Americans didn't he? the British got away with what they did to basically the whole world didn't they? Hitler got away with what he did to the Israelites didn't he? This is the real world, and in the real world, evil, quite often prevails.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why people keep saying make it for Xbox 360 or pc it's obviously not going to happen and if it will it won't come out until atleast next year

        Loading editor
    • SmellyMcSmelly wrote: I don't know why people keep saying make it for Xbox 360 or pc it's obviously not going to happen and if it will it won't come out until atleast next year

      Because we know 34ungii doesn't come hear and read our comments.

        Loading editor
    • Because we know the 360 can't handle it.

        Loading editor
    • 92.96.60.212 wrote: so what microsoft ? you want to deny 360 player their remasterd halo 2 and you want them to buy your crap of a system ?  such arrogance

      It's not an undeniable right for you to have H2A. 343 made it, so you have to pay for the privilege of playing it. They put it on the X1 so it could be the best it could possibly be, and unfortunately if you want to play, suck it up. I don't even know why people hate the X1, anyway. I love mine.

      Also, I don't think it's actually possible for Microsoft to be arrogant. Whatever they want, they'll get. If you're that powerful, you can't be arrogant.

        Loading editor
    • as much as i want this game i dont want to et a new console and have to re do all the progress i made on my 360 guess the original wil lhave to do its the same game its still fun

        Loading editor
    • Well, one thing about Halo: The Master Chief Collection is all campaign levels are already unlocked, so its not like you are forced to redo everything, other than replay the campaigns in order to get the special something, whatever it may be, for beating them all back to back.

        Loading editor
    • 69.8.11.170 wrote:
      as much as i want this game i dont want to et a new console and have to re do all the progress i made on my 360 guess the original wil lhave to do its the same game its still fun

      on a side note gameplay graphics wise its possible for it to work on 360 mine which is an older model is debatable but when you look at the cinematics yeah the 360 can't handle it tbh if consoles ar eto survive then there must be successors and people to buy said successor

        Loading editor
    • I don't believe I should be forced to get a next generation console just to get the Anniversary Edition of a game from the generation before the last generation.

        Loading editor
    • Well they making a anniversary edition for only for the Xbox One because they are trying to make up for the backwards compatibility to the Xbox One because it doesn't have a backwards compatibility so they won't do that.

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote:
      in that case, random photo upload.
      Fan fiction

      Halsey: set me free and do not bother me again! ever.

        Loading editor
    • when i was a kid there's always some secrets in my Grandmother's house,example my uncle had a old old old book about something i forgot,and he got the world's most badass game....wen i went to grandmother's to grab my phone (my house phone sucks so hard,curse you pansonic!) i thought i left it in one of his dawers and then i found......old Xbox games i never heard of and........Halo 2.I FINALY GOT IT! FOR FREE! now......i don't have Xbox,i have a Xbox 360 so.......can you play Halo 2 on Xbox 360?(sorry this is exemtremely off-topic)

        Loading editor
    • I think the Xbox 360 shipped with backwards compatibility for the Xbox Halo games, but with some issues that make it a less than ideal experience.

        Loading editor
    • Zeta1127,89thLegion wrote:
      I think the Xbox 360 shipped with backwards compatibility for the Xbox Halo games, but with some issues that make it a less than ideal experience.

      So it'll suck mega hard? will it crash?is there any extremly annoying errors? can you post me a comparision picture?

        Loading editor
    • Halo 2, proclaimed the best Halo, is on Xbox. If its on Xbox One (cough overpriced cough), that means ALL the Xbox360 users has to buy an Xbox One.

      343i is like any other company. They want money, nothing else. They'll make us buy an Xbox One just to get the game. An average American would do this, seeing as how we buy Apple products, but that's irrelevant. So we can't change it, because every company is greedy. Somone name a company that isn't and I'll give you a prize.

        Loading editor
    • Noobpwner8 wrote:
      Halo 2, proclaimed the best Halo, is on Xbox. If its on Xbox One (cough overpriced cough), that means ALL the Xbox360 users has to buy an Xbox One.

      343i is like any other company. They want money, nothing else. They'll make us buy an Xbox One just to get the game. An average American would do this, seeing as how we buy Apple products, but that's irrelevant. So we can't change it, because every company is greedy. Somone name a company that isn't and I'll give you a prize.

      The 360 simply can't handle the game. Even if they did put the disproportionate amount of effort into back-porting it, it would be a terrible excuse for a port. No 60fps, no 1080p, and probably a big install disc or two to accompany the main one as well. Plus, there would be less of an incentive for people to buy an X1, which means less people playing ALL games in the future. If we refused to buy new consoles, we'd be asking for Halo 5 on the Gameboy.

      Plus, I think it's unfair to say that 343 are doing this just for the money. Destiny was given a massive budget, and yet Bungie employees still jumped ship to work at 343. They care about Halo. Just because companies are defined as money-making enterprises doesn't mean they don't care about their fans and their product.

        Loading editor
    • If they only care about money then why are they posting all those lore videos and all those bulletins and Q&As on Halo Waypoint? They don't make ANY money out of Waypoint.

        Loading editor
    • Really agent Hawaii is right 360 wouldn't be able to handle it

        Loading editor
    • Maybe instead of wasting time on graphics we can actually focus on the important stuff. Graphics mean absoloutely nothing, as long as you can see, for smart people. I don't buy Final Fantasy X because of its amazing graphics in certain cutscenes, I buy it for gameplay. I wouldn't even care if they were worse than Halo 2 originals graphics. In fact, that would be better because that means they can spend more time making it good. Even audio means more than graphics because you enjoy listening to it. An example would be the greatest eletric guitar song ever, Reclaimer. And who cares about theater? Smart people buy USB because there's a 4 GB and the next one that I know of is like 120 or something. They can easily make a 32 GB. And if you decide to poke holes in this again, I didn't actually say this, my friend did. And all it does is make Machinima.

        Loading editor
    • Coming from someone who owns ps4 and xbone i hated xbone at first however it is the better system. There is no one whom should judge xbone for its rep bcuz its better than ppl think. I see why you people are reluctant on the upgrade but if I were you I'd get a job and buy it. PC is the master race but for exclusives like halo on a system thats 10x more powerful and faster than 360. The desision is obvious btw have fun getting a new 360 as all older ones are begining to show signs on failing disk drives.

      And any forge fans out there like myself if your not getting an xbone you will be missing out majorly don't belive me look up the video's object counts and interactable mechanisms will be insane.

        Loading editor
    • 343 could release it after master chief edition is released....but the bastards are cheap to rough up the graphics to make it compatible for 360.

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote:
      Weal technically I look like this...
      The mes
      But that's completely beside the point.

      funny, ReDquinox says that whenever Lord of the STARS and myself are in the same thread, it gets real weird real quick.  I'd say STARS did just fine by himself

        Loading editor
    • Lol I am so glad I know how to use the stringy thing now.

        Loading editor
    • it inspired me to do some photoshopping. 
      USER MenacePotato Scorpion

      I was hijacking a scorpion, but I got bored because it was too easy...

      USER Menacepotato hijack

      Me, just taking down a UNSC pilot, who apparently was a legend. Too bad...

        Loading editor
    • Please stop reviving dead threads. No one likes it when you do.

      Also, off-topic =/= weird

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote: Please stop reviving dead threads. No one likes it when you do.

      Also, off-topic =/= weird

      What are you going to do about it?

        Loading editor
    • Lord of the STARS wrote:

      ReDquinox wrote: Please stop reviving dead threads. No one likes it when you do.

      Also, off-topic =/= weird

      What are you going to do about it?

      Lord of the STARS has a point.  ReD, why exactly do you care so much?  (it's just a question, I am not trying to start a fight)

      the last thing I want to do is start a fight so bad I have to Locke the door and hide the Keyes.

        Loading editor
    • Because each time you do, people will look at a thread and realise it's dead and then be disappointed. Plus, you're giving everyone notifications for no good reason.

        Loading editor
    • each notification tells them its alive again, the petition is a joke, and our non human users are smart enough to know to unfollow threads that they don't want notifications from.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message