FANDOM


  • Haloprov
    Haloprov closed this thread because:
    .
    23:38, November 4, 2017

    I have seen that Halo 4 is probally the best game I have ever played, and the most intense. But I want to know how Halo 5 is going to work. Is it going to be like Halo 4? When you are doing War Games simulation, then off?? to do a weekly batch of spartan ops missions. The thing that would be awesome in Halo, is instead of the menu, you could just instantly spawn in the infinity, and just simply walk to War Games, Spartan Ops, or Forge. Are there going to be more easter eggs? One thing that would change Halo is so that each level was on a different world. That way the developers can make the campaign longer which people have wanted since Halo 2. 343 should definatly consider this.

      Loading editor
    • Halo 2 was the best and halo reach has the best forge maps the only thing I klove about halo 4 is multiplayer ( other than forge ) .

        Loading editor
    • The idea of an interactive menu is extremely cool. 343i shouldn't be afraid to put more time and resources into Spartan Ops: give us cutscenes and more vehicle-exclusive segments. It would be awesome if Halo 5 has an Elite campaign, although with a new protagonist other than the Arbiter (he essentially runs Sanghelios now) who can give us the chance to explore Covenant planets, something we have never really seen in the previous games.

        Loading editor
    • We will have to wait and see about that .

      Because 

      In my own opinion Microsoft screwd up the Xbox One , Microsoft may salvage the console at E3 , but it will be a miracle of God . 

        Loading editor
    • Grifkilla 117 wrote: In my own opinion Microsoft screwd up the Xbox One

      I agree with you.

      Basically, they made a mid-tier gaming computer, with a fancy disc reader. Major "uh-oh" on thier part.

        Loading editor
    • ZeroTo100 wrote

      I agree with you.

      Basically, they made a mid-tier gaming computer, with a fancy disc reader. Major "uh-oh" on thier part.

      It doesn't help that they made it look like a VCR player from 1997 either.

        Loading editor
    • 1: why xbox 1 anyway who was crazy and had the idea of "oh i know lets call the 3rd xbox xbox 1"

      2: halo 4 was the worst on looks for the elites they ruined the look of the elites like whats with the armour they can find a bunch of corvetes and stuff but they cant find good armour they have to use scraps from the old ones? its the elites that ruined the covenant part of the game

      3: halo 4 defintly had the worst way for getting new armour,upgrades,etc in reach you just had to play story mode or multiplayer to get credits and then buy it and rank up depending on how much credits (sort of like credits = exp and cash) which made the game simple,easy and fun plus every time you got a new rank (like captain,major,LT colnel not the grades) you got also got a new elite armour.

      yet in halo 4 you can only rank up in multiplayer and you need to rank up to get 1 spartan point which is a boring way to get stuff since you need to rank up 3 times to get some good stuff and the emblems need to be unlocked instead of being free plus the suits are too ugly not sure what about them makes them ugly maybe its the way colours look on them maybe its not

      4: one of the best things in halo 4 multiplayer is the flood game mode infection is favored by lodes of people and then not in flood you get to be a infected spartan/soldier (what happened to being imune to the flood anyway?) but the small problem is the fact were all green seriously did the makers have trouble finding out if that zombie thing running towards them was a spartan or the red guy with a gun not far isn't a zombie?

      5: i didnt say the best multiplayer thing is spartan ops due to it replacing firefight which was free and fun and didnt need anyone else to play with you to enjoy it with spartan ops which is xbox live gold only and you need to download them to have fun with 2 more people

      6: halo 4 forge mode sucked if you thought halo 4 had a good forge then try halo reach if you still think halo 4 had the best forge then you gone crazy they made small maps in halo 4 forge and one giant one plus several small ones in reach,halo 4 had 3 (soon to be 4) small forge maps and reach had the 1 giant one and over 6 small ones (aniversary pack + other map packs) the only good thing in halo 4 was the magnets (and the space map is ok but hard to have fun due to getting to the other asteroid on multiplayer for my siege the space station map)

        Loading editor
    • 1. wait before crying after the xbox one

      2.the elite wasnt so bad and they didnt change alot i Halo 4 but im sad that they remove them in multiplayer

      3. i agree with you, the armour was too easy too unlock in Halo 4 and reach too.i think it was better the way to unlock the armor in Halo 3

      4.i dont know how people can  like flood game . whats the fun in killing flood that cant do anything to defend thereself

      5. firefigth was boring in reach so i prefere spartan ops but the firefigth in ODST was awesome

      6. i can live with little map

        Loading editor
    • Campaign also suked and the where were many different marine armors thats just stupid and unorganised. The grunts and jackals were ugly and i  wish they could changeit by halo 5 so that elites , grunts , and jcakals look better. But thye multiple marinne armors has to stop. Firefight needs to come back and you should get 4-5 odsts with nyou like in halo anniversary. Also you shoould get a extra sduad every round. And tehre should be up to 5 players insteadof 4.

        Loading editor
    • Of your brain is the size of an orange of course the campaign sucked. Man, people complain about everything.

        Loading editor
    • ZeroTo100 wrote:
      Grifkilla 117 wrote: In my own opinion Microsoft screwd up the Xbox One
      I agree with you.

      Basically, they made a mid-tier gaming computer, with a fancy disc reader. Major "uh-oh" on thier part.

      What's wrong with that? 

        Loading editor
    • General B.H. wrote:
      Campaign also suked and the where were many different marine armors thats just stupid and unorganised. The grunts and jackals were ugly and i  wish they could changeit by halo 5 so that elites , grunts , and jcakals look better. But thye multiple marinne armors has to stop. Firefight needs to come back and you should get 4-5 odsts with nyou like in halo anniversary. Also you shoould get a extra sduad every round. And tehre should be up to 5 players insteadof 4.

      Interesting... Well, I'd love to inform you that it's considered one of the best Halo campaigns by many fans and the media alike :)

        Loading editor
    • Not by many true fans that have played halo ce , halo 2 , and halo 3 that do not care about graphics or any other things like that.

        Loading editor
    • Frank1ller6 wrote: firefigth was boring in reach so i prefere spartan ops but the firefigth in ODST was awesome

      In my opinion, The ODST was very unique because of one thing. It is not just the stupid firefight voice in reach. You get to play as freaking real guys from ODST! (beside Johnson)

      It also has the voice also. I think 343 did that because they dicided to not make your own armor. I don't know why :/. And my favorite part about reach Firefight is that you can activate skulls (Well, i'm not really sure if you can ODST. I only played the Campaign). Such as Mythic, IWHYBD (I Would Have Been Your Daddy), and your own Custom skulls.

      Sparton op's does not have skulls though which makes it a little bit boring.

        Loading editor
    • General B.H. wrote:
      Not by many true fans that have played halo ce , halo 2 , and halo 3 that do not care about graphics or any other things like that.

      I played Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and I still believe Halo 4 is one of the best in the series :P. Sure, the gameplay may be tedious and repetitive at times (which isn't a first for the Halo series...), but the story was a lot more touching and compelling when compared to the others.  343 Industries is opening up the more human side of Chief, and I applaud them for their efforts. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree with general: halo 4 is good graphic wise only. The storyline is riddled with confusion and errors, and they changed chiefs persona way too much. All the modes are either changed beyond recognition(multiplayer and campaign) or watered down versions of other modes(everything else). Halo 5 had better be the best halo ever...of all time...or the franchise is, for lack of a better word, F***ED

        Loading editor
    • 99.72.88.91 wrote:
      I agree with general: halo 4 is good graphic wise only. The storyline is riddled with confusion and errors, and they changed chiefs persona way too much. All the modes are either changed beyond recognition(multiplayer and campaign) or watered down versions of other modes(everything else). Halo 5 had better be the best halo ever...of all time...or the franchise is, for lack of a better word, F***ED

      What confusion and errors? It's a change, I agree. We've had three games of him being a stereotypical, stoic badass. Now, we'll have three games of him actually talking and showing some emotion. I don't believe there are "modes" in campaign. It doesn't feel as open as the previous games, but it wasn't a horrible thing. The multiplayer is, of course, different and the subject to much criticism. Once again, we'll see where 343 goes with it. Halo: Reach is considered one of the worst games, but it didn't "ruin" the franchise. There's still hope, and I'm sure spin-offs will come after Halo 6. 

        Loading editor
    • Saytun wrote:
      ZeroTo100 wrote:
      Grifkilla 117 wrote: In my own opinion Microsoft screwd up the Xbox One
      I agree with you.

      Basically, they made a mid-tier gaming computer, with a fancy disc reader. Major "uh-oh" on thier part.

      What's wrong with that? 

      The Xbox One is very underpowerd compared to the PS4 ; some game dev. said the PS4 had 50% more power than the Xbox One . That will ultimatly effect gaming and sales of the Xbox One.

        Loading editor
    • General B.H. wrote:
      Campaign also suked and the where were many different marine armors thats just stupid and unorganised. The grunts and jackals were ugly and i  wish they could changeit by halo 5 so that elites , grunts , and jcakals look better. But thye multiple marinne armors has to stop. Firefight needs to come back and you should get 4-5 odsts with nyou like in halo anniversary. Also you shoould get a extra sduad every round. And tehre should be up to 5 players insteadof 4.

      You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

      That out of the way ,Halo 4 for me had  one of the best stories of all of the Halo games .

      About the Marine armors , I like the white one with the enclosed helmet and white vest ,and I think there were all very good. 

        Loading editor
    • Come on, I think we can all agree that, if you didn't read the forerunner trilogy or kilo 5 trilogy, you won't understand what's going on in the game. Also, i liked it better when he was a stereotypical badass: he doesn't act like the chief. He doesn't ask enough questions, disobeys sensible orders and cares waaaaay too much about cortana. I'm all for change in halo, but this doesnt seem to be the right way to bring change to the series we all know and love. IMO, since I am a campaign nerd, the story ended at 3. I'm glad the chiefs back in action, but I don't think I'll be buying an Xbox one or future installments in the series. Maybe a gears of war story featuring a spotlight on the Carmine family, but other than that? No. I'll miss ya, John. Should've finished the fight when you had the chance, buddy.

        Loading editor
    • 99.72.88.91 wrote:
      Come on, I think we can all agree that, if you didn't read the forerunner trilogy or kilo 5 trilogy, you won't understand what's going on in the game. Also, i liked it better when he was a stereotypical badass: he doesn't act like the chief. He doesn't ask enough questions, disobeys sensible orders and cares waaaaay too much about cortana. I'm all for change in halo, but this doesnt seem to be the right way to bring change to the series we all know and love. IMO, since I am a campaign nerd, the story ended at 3. I'm glad the chiefs back in action, but I don't think I'll be buying an Xbox one or future installments in the series. Maybe a gears of war story featuring a spotlight on the Carmine family, but other than that? No. I'll miss ya, John. Should've finished the fight when you had the chance, buddy.

      Wow, that's kind of depressing.

        Loading editor
    • 86.167.253.234 wrote:
      1: why xbox 1 anyway who was crazy and had the idea of "oh i know lets call the 3rd xbox xbox 1"

      2: halo 4 was the worst on looks for the elites they ruined the look of the elites like whats with the armour they can find a bunch of corvetes and stuff but they cant find good armour they have to use scraps from the old ones? its the elites that ruined the covenant part of the game

      3: halo 4 defintly had the worst way for getting new armour,upgrades,etc in reach you just had to play story mode or multiplayer to get credits and then buy it and rank up depending on how much credits (sort of like credits = exp and cash) which made the game simple,easy and fun plus every time you got a new rank (like captain,major,LT colnel not the grades) you got also got a new elite armour.

      yet in halo 4 you can only rank up in multiplayer and you need to rank up to get 1 spartan point which is a boring way to get stuff since you need to rank up 3 times to get some good stuff and the emblems need to be unlocked instead of being free plus the suits are too ugly not sure what about them makes them ugly maybe its the way colours look on them maybe its not

      4: one of the best things in halo 4 multiplayer is the flood game mode infection is favored by lodes of people and then not in flood you get to be a infected spartan/soldier (what happened to being imune to the flood anyway?) but the small problem is the fact were all green seriously did the makers have trouble finding out if that zombie thing running towards them was a spartan or the red guy with a gun not far isn't a zombie?

      5: i didnt say the best multiplayer thing is spartan ops due to it replacing firefight which was free and fun and didnt need anyone else to play with you to enjoy it with spartan ops which is xbox live gold only and you need to download them to have fun with 2 more people

      6: halo 4 forge mode sucked if you thought halo 4 had a good forge then try halo reach if you still think halo 4 had the best forge then you gone crazy they made small maps in halo 4 forge and one giant one plus several small ones in reach,halo 4 had 3 (soon to be 4) small forge maps and reach had the 1 giant one and over 6 small ones (aniversary pack + other map packs) the only good thing in halo 4 was the magnets (and the space map is ok but hard to have fun due to getting to the other asteroid on multiplayer for my siege the space station map)

      You clearly don't understand the naming of the Nextbox. It is called the Xbox ONE because it is the FIRST (one) of a "brand-new generation" (as Microsoft puts it) of gaming consoles.

        Loading editor
    • Grifkilla 117 wrote:
      Saytun wrote:
      ZeroTo100 wrote:
      Grifkilla 117 wrote: In my own opinion Microsoft screwd up the Xbox One
      I agree with you.
      Basically, they made a mid-tier gaming computer, with a fancy disc reader. Major "uh-oh" on thier part.
      What's wrong with that? 
      The Xbox One is very underpowerd compared to the PS4 ; some game dev. said the PS4 had 50% more power than the Xbox One . That will ultimatly effect gaming and sales of the Xbox One.

      Actually, last generation, the difference between the two was more apparent. Sony's PS3 was substantially more powerful than the Xbox 360, because it was used as a selling point. Now, the two are about equal--the PS4 being a tad "better". That being said, graphics don't matter. It is whoever provides the best games and better service that wins. We'll see where the next console war goes, but I doubt it will result in Microsoft dropping out. The original Xbox was annihilated in comparison to the PS2, but Halo still sold and performed exceedingly well, didn't it? 

        Loading editor
    • I believe the only thing that can save the xbox one is Halo 5.

        Loading editor
    • Fus the Night Fox wrote:

      You clearly don't understand the naming of the Nextbox. It is called the Xbox ONE because it is the FIRST (one) of a "brand-new generation" (as Microsoft puts it) of gaming consoles.

      Aaand, they're marketing it as being the "one" place for everything. 

        Loading editor
    • Halo CEA was the best. Origional halo feeling we love with new graphics and 7 of the best maps ever! Im in heaven! Wait, CE pistol too! YIPEEEEEEE!

        Loading editor
    • 108.221.251.164 wrote:
      Halo CEA was the best. Origional halo feeling we love with new graphics and 7 of the best maps ever! Im in heaven! Wait, CE pistol too! YIPEEEEEEE!

      Im sorry but i love Halo CE and CEA as much as you do( Probably much more IM MAD ABOUT THAT GAME) but you need to stop living in the past. I want the next game to be better than the last not the other way around. I want new and better experiences with each new installement of Halo and i NEVER want the previous one to be better than the last (Not even you Halo 3) because that means im just waiting for a shit knock-off game to be released instead of a true sequel which will surpass the last one. I love ALL Halo games( Im not so sure about Spartan Assualt but then again i've never played it) and i hope 343i beat and surpass Bungie's games and to be honest......its looks like they are well on their way to doing so. So heres to another decade of Halo goodness as we go forward and save the entire universe one more time from an alien threat once more

      • 1 more thing....people preobably arent gonna see this and the person who im qouting may not see this since he's A Wikia Contributor like me and the chances of me coming back here for a while are slim but i hope someone will see the message im trying to get across and pass on the message around....
        Loading editor
    • If your a true halo fan. Then you should love all halo games.But I cant believe I have been playing halo 3 since it came out!

        Loading editor
    • 86.167.253.234 wrote:
      1: why xbox 1 anyway who was crazy and had the idea of "oh i know lets call the 3rd xbox xbox 1"

      2: halo 4 was the worst on looks for the elites they ruined the look of the elites like whats with the armour they can find a bunch of corvetes and stuff but they cant find good armour they have to use scraps from the old ones? its the elites that ruined the covenant part of the game

      3: halo 4 defintly had the worst way for getting new armour,upgrades,etc in reach you just had to play story mode or multiplayer to get credits and then buy it and rank up depending on how much credits (sort of like credits = exp and cash) which made the game simple,easy and fun plus every time you got a new rank (like captain,major,LT colnel not the grades) you got also got a new elite armour.

      yet in halo 4 you can only rank up in multiplayer and you need to rank up to get 1 spartan point which is a boring way to get stuff since you need to rank up 3 times to get some good stuff and the emblems need to be unlocked instead of being free plus the suits are too ugly not sure what about them makes them ugly maybe its the way colours look on them maybe its not

      4: one of the best things in halo 4 multiplayer is the flood game mode infection is favored by lodes of people and then not in flood you get to be a infected spartan/soldier (what happened to being imune to the flood anyway?) but the small problem is the fact were all green seriously did the makers have trouble finding out if that zombie thing running towards them was a spartan or the red guy with a gun not far isn't a zombie?

      5: i didnt say the best multiplayer thing is spartan ops due to it replacing firefight which was free and fun and didnt need anyone else to play with you to enjoy it with spartan ops which is xbox live gold only and you need to download them to have fun with 2 more people

      6: halo 4 forge mode sucked if you thought halo 4 had a good forge then try halo reach if you still think halo 4 had the best forge then you gone crazy they made small maps in halo 4 forge and one giant one plus several small ones in reach,halo 4 had 3 (soon to be 4) small forge maps and reach had the 1 giant one and over 6 small ones (aniversary pack + other map packs) the only good thing in halo 4 was the magnets (and the space map is ok but hard to have fun due to getting to the other asteroid on multiplayer for my siege the space station map)

      For one. Master Chief himself almost got infected by the Flood. Also it is atleast following the lore.... A bit. Also Spartan Ops is basically Halo Reach's Campaign, yah know with the armor.

        Loading editor
    • This is comedy gold, how did I miss it?

        Loading editor
    • Wow, everyones arguing over the little things

      1 H4 elites are covenant remnant, all they have is scraps that they try to make work,

      2 Spatan abilities are fun, worth loosing armor abilities for without question.

        Loading editor
    • Halo 5 is cancer, just like H4 was before it.

        Loading editor
    • History shows that in franchises cancer often over takes the entire thing and then continues on for a decade and then has its next franchise generation, often just a manifestation of the franchise before it, one and the same.

        Loading editor
    • H2>H4>H1>H5>H3:ODST>H3>HR

        Loading editor
    • AskinNakkLeVaar wrote: H2>H4>H1>H5>H3:ODST>H3>HR

      Here rests

      The last grain of faith I had in the Halo community

      It died because this guy rated both Halo 4 and 5 over 3, ODST and Reach, which are arguably the best games in the franchise

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:

      AskinNakkLeVaar wrote: H2>H4>H1>H5>H3:ODST>H3>HR

      Here rests

      The last grain of faith I had in the Halo community

      It died because this guy rated both Halo 4 and 5 over 3, ODST and Reach, which are arguably the best games in the franchise

      I have to agree with you about 3 being one of the best, and a case could be made for Reach, but calling ODST arguably the best in the franchise seems a bit like comparing apples and oranges. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it, and it's one of my favorite shooters, but it's different enough from the others that a direct comparison really can't (or perhaps shouldn't) be made in my opinion. If you're going to compare games outside the main series (i.e.: ODST, Wars, Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike), then one should compare all of them. And yes, I would consider Reach part of the main series since it's a prequel, the main character is still a Spartan, and its mechanics are pretty much identical to the other games. My main point is that ODST really shouldn't be in the list at all (unless you put them all in), although, if it is, it damn well better be a lot higher than 5th.

      That being said, I don't really think we can even properly rank 5, since half its modes are still missing. On top of that, the whole ranking idea seems a bit...counterproductive. And how in the hell is Halo 3 second from the bottom? Seriously!?

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking about all of the Halo games. In general, 3, ODST and Reach were better than the rest. 4, 5, SS and SA should be ranked the lowest, in no particular order.

        Loading editor
    • In that case, I'm inclined to agree with you, although I do rather enjoy 5.

        Loading editor
    • Lousy kids! can you believe they traveled 19 million light years just to sing "the first noel"

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:

      AskinNakkLeVaar wrote: H2>H4>H1>H5>H3:ODST>H3>HR

      Here rests

      The last grain of faith I had in the Halo community

      It died because this guy rated both Halo 4 and 5 over 3, ODST and Reach, which are arguably the best games in the franchise

      oh shut the fuck up with your mightier than thou attitude. No one cares.

        Loading editor
    • Yet I got 4 kudos, and you got none.

        Loading editor
    • I think Halo 5 fixed alot of the issues that was in Halo 4. Halo 4 was graphically impressive for the Xbox 360 and pushed it to its limits, but lacked in terms of the true halo feel, the multiplayer wasn't really good, the maps were to small, and the forunner weapons sucked, or kicked ass. But in Halo 5 they listened to our pleads and added some things back in, such as large campaign maps where you choose your own way, have a fire team again (Halo Reach), and had a decent story. The multiplayer was reignited with the introduction of spartan abilities, and ditched the armor abilities of Reach and 4, for three things, the boost, ground pound, and levitation. The levels were good, and the graphics really good, but not as impressive as 4. But Halo 5 also had a longer wait time, it came out in 3 years after halo 4, and was in the making since Halo 4. But part of the problem with Halo 4, was that 343 Industries was still building their HQ, so they had a smaller production crew, and half-assed building.

      Honestly, they are giving it their best. Most games don't do well when they are handed off to a new company, with the exception of ID Software, being merged into Bethesda. they are also giving it their own flare, instead of keeping the way Halo was made by Bunjie, they wanted to make it their own.

      Personally, I like Halo 4's story, hated the multiplayer, loved the graphics, and Halo 5, I liked the campaign, multiplayer, and the all new mass multiplayer idea, which they took from Big Team Battle, and Battlefield 3 an 4.

        Loading editor
    • Your standards are very low, aren't they? Seeing as you apparently like the whole game, when there is literally nothing to like about that flaming pile of shit.

      Stop reviving dead threads with opinions that make me want to legalise censorship

        Loading editor
    • i'm pretty sure Halo 5 was the best halo game so far because for the following reasons.

      1. Variants that are different from origonal weapons such as the Whiplash Variant of the Railgun

      2. Using weapons from other halo games like the  BR55 Battle Rifle, Type-25 Brute Plasma Rifle, and the fan favorite M41 Rocket Launcher

      3. New models of favorite weapons such as the Type-54D Plasma Pistol and the M57 Rocket Launcher.

      4. New Spartan Abilities that you don't have to buy.

        Loading editor
    • So, really nothing that stands out. 1 is useless, 2 is nothing short of expected, 3 is still nothing short of expected, 4 is just shite.

      Stop reviving this thread ples

        Loading editor
    • I come back to this site for the first time in months and you guys are still arguing

        Loading editor
    • AugustoCannoli
      AugustoCannoli removed this reply because:
      i just do
      22:53, October 27, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • AugustoCannoli
      AugustoCannoli removed this reply because:
      because
      00:23, October 31, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Halo 4 is also trash, and:

      Stop reviving this thread

        Loading editor
    • I liked Halo 4, it's my second favourite, only behind Halo 4

      Halo 5 on the other hand... well... it wasn't the best, actually going to the bottom of my favourite halos list only being beaten by halo reach (yeah, please don't kill me)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah you're a dead man, and this thread is still dead

        Loading editor
    • woah there! calm down!

        Loading editor
    • ReDquinox wrote:
      Yeah you're a dead man, and this thread is still dead

      Well now that I know it annoys you so much then I have to keep this chat alive.


      Also halo 4 is a good game, I can only imagine why YOU hate it

        Loading editor
    • There is an extensive list of reasons why it's shit, ranging from its poor story to its buttugly designs, the outright cringeworthy characters and factions such as Palmer, Del Rio and any of the S-IVs, and its shite gameplay mechanics.

      Stop posting on this thread now, or I'll have to call in the staff to close it.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, you're the one harassing people for having opinions.

        Loading editor
    • I'm the one harassing people for reviving dead threads.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message