FANDOM


  • I loved the halo series and i find it a bit annoying that halo 2 is given the least attention halo CE was remade with halo reach graphics,halo 3 has good enough graphics same for ODST. yet halo 2 doesnt and it has some enemys you dont fight in any other games they should remake it with better graphics too 

      Loading editor
    • yup

        Loading editor
    • They will make it for the 20th anniversary/

        Loading editor
    • I hope they do, but they may not because it may be considerd as nessecary as HaloCE.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly what I thought. Way too cool of a game for them to not make an anniversary remake.

        Loading editor
    • I really liked CE, Halo 2 and Reach.


      Anniversyz pls 

        Loading editor
    • Halo CEA(10th anniversary), Halo 2A(20th anniversary) Halo 3A(30th anniversary) Halo 4A(40th anniversary)

      Remaking ODST  in the future will be cool too!

        Loading editor
    • 108.206.142.90 wrote:
      Halo CEA(10th anniversary), Halo 2A(20th anniversary) Halo 3A(30th anniversary) Halo 4A(40th anniversary)

      Remaking ODST  in the future will be cool!

      no way ODST would either be 40th,35th or else joinned with halo 3 anniversary (and halo reach would have to be given one if ODST got one) and seriously they planned another 2 halo games at least after it seems a bit much to think of 40th anniversarys and 60ths

        Loading editor
    • I would like a Anniversary Remake of Halo 2 but with the Cut Conntent incorperated into the game, Imagine playing levels like "Forerunner Tank" and Fighting the Flood jugernaut!


      Also here is a rather dangerous idea (which everyone should take with a grain of salt), perhaps 343i can use the early halo 2 script

        Loading editor
    • Aimedsoule44 wrote:
      I would like a Anniversary Remake of Halo 2 but with the Cut Conntent incorperated into the game, Imagine playing levels like "Forerunner Tank" and Fighting the Flood jugernaut!


      Also here is a rather dangerous idea (which everyone should take with a grain of salt), perhaps 343i can use the early halo 2 script

      i dont remember the old script, can you remind me about it?

        Loading editor
    • Oh well not much is know about it but look  "early Halo 2 Script" in the Wikia's search bar  and you should find and entry on it

      Just a gnome cyborg wrote:

      Aimedsoule44 wrote:
      I would like a Anniversary Remake of Halo 2 but with the Cut Conntent incorperated into the game, Imagine playing levels like "Forerunner Tank" and Fighting the Flood jugernaut!


      Also here is a rather dangerous idea (which everyone should take with a grain of salt), perhaps 343i can use the early halo 2 script

      i dont remember the old script, can you remind me about it?


        Loading editor
    • Just a gnome cyborg wrote:
      Aimedsoule44 wrote:
      I would like a Anniversary Remake of Halo 2 but with the Cut Conntent incorperated into the game, Imagine playing levels like "Forerunner Tank" and Fighting the Flood jugernaut!


      Also here is a rather dangerous idea (which everyone should take with a grain of salt), perhaps 343i can use the early halo 2 script

      i dont remember the old script, can you remind me about it?

      here is the Url on the Script http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Early_Halo_2_script

        Loading editor
    • I want Halo 2 with forge, firefight, Pelicans that you can fly in forge, Longswords you can fly in forge, a gametype and maps that let you battle in space, and the updated and classic graphics, and I want it in about three years.

        Loading editor
    • The kennynator wrote:
      I want Halo 2 with forge, firefight, Pelicans that you can fly in forge, Longswords you can fly in forge, a gametype and maps that let you battle in space, and the updated and classic graphics, and I want it in about three years.

      Also on PS4, and the original consoles of this generation

        Loading editor
    • The kennynator wrote:
      The kennynator wrote:
      I want Halo 2 with forge, firefight, Pelicans that you can fly in forge, Longswords you can fly in forge, a gametype and maps that let you battle in space, and the updated and classic graphics, and I want it in about three years.
      Also on PS4, and the original consoles of this generation

      Halo 2A on The PS4? well seeing how Wonky Microsoft is with the Xbox One i Wish that could happen but MultiConsole for Halo wont happen for quite some time. So for the Time being ,Halo is a Xbox (with some exceptions) exclusive. 

        Loading editor
    • 76.92.153.176 wrote:
      The kennynator wrote:
      The kennynator wrote:
      I want Halo 2 with forge, firefight, Pelicans that you can fly in forge, Longswords you can fly in forge, a gametype and maps that let you battle in space, and the updated and classic graphics, and I want it in about three years.
      Also on PS4, and the original consoles of this generation
      Halo 2A on The PS4? well seeing how Wonky Microsoft is with the Xbox One i Wish that could happen but MultiConsole for Halo wont happen for quite some time. So for the Time being ,Halo is a Xbox (with some exceptions) exclusive. 

      If Sony contracted with Microsoft to make more Halo's, with them also being on PS4, and made a deal, like revenue splitting, or something else, it's possible they could do it. P.S, you have ALOT of punctuation errors.

        Loading editor
    • 343 should really Make a Halo 2 Anniversary Edition, it would probably make People like them more or... Dislike them less, to be Truthful I heard a lot of Disoponting feed back About Halo 4, personally It's what they Didn't do that Dissapointed me... I was very Dissapointed, but Halo 2 (In My Opinion) was Flawless, but if 343 does make a Halo 2 Anniversary Edition, it needs Halo: Reach Style: Elites, Grunts, Drones, Jackals, Hunters, Structures, Ships Most Vehicles and Most Weapons, and Not Reach Style: Brutes.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed 100%.  I hope they fix the glitch where an image's shadow is burned in the screen.

        Loading editor
    • 67.149.178.195 wrote: Agreed 100%.  I hope they fix the glitch where an image's shadow is burned in the screen.

      Please I hate that, but you can't blame anyone because I never remember it happening on the Xbox, only Xbox 360.

        Loading editor
    • Arigro 'Vadum wrote:

      67.149.178.195 wrote: Agreed 100%.  I hope they fix the glitch where an image's shadow is burned in the screen.

      Please I hate that, but you can't blame anyone because I never remember it happening on the Xbox, only Xbox 360.

      Oh yeah, this anniversary is only with the original Xbox isn't it? Silly me. :P

        Loading editor
    • What I mean is, they remaster the original Xbox version right?  Again, silly me :P

        Loading editor
    • 86.128.83.68 wrote:
      108.206.142.90 wrote:
      Halo CEA(10th anniversary), Halo 2A(20th anniversary) Halo 3A(30th anniversary) Halo 4A(40th anniversary)

      Remaking ODST  in the future will be cool!

      no way ODST would either be 40th,35th or else joinned with halo 3 anniversary (and halo reach would have to be given one if ODST got one) and seriously they planned another 2 halo games at least after it seems a bit much to think of 40th anniversarys and 60ths

      They will NOT ever make Halos 3, ODST, or 4 anniversaries.  Wanna know why?  3, ODST and 4 were not original Xbox titles.  Sure, they could copy it for the Xbox One, it would be nice to see that, but it wouldn't really be anniversaries, you know what I mean?

        Loading editor
    • Id like a Halo 2 aniversary for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. Why should they milk their games? A halo anniversary was enough. A remaster of Halo 2 AND 3 would be acceptable in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • 67.87.16.83 wrote:
      Id like a Halo 2 aniversary for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

      Hear, hear!

        Loading editor
    • 67.149.178.195 wrote:
      67.87.16.83 wrote:
      Id like a Halo 2 aniversary for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
      Hear, hear!

      Count me in but only on Xbox One for the sake of the graphics 

        Loading editor
    • SH4DOWL1NK wrote:
      I disagree. Why should they milk their games? A halo anniversary was enough. A remaster of Halo 2 AND 3 would be acceptable in my opinion.


      Agreed. Although Halo 3 does have decent graphics already.

      And wouldn't Halo 2A come out next year, since that is it's 10th year anniversary?

        Loading editor
    • 92.232.191.178 wrote:
      SH4DOWL1NK wrote:
      I disagree. Why should they milk their games? A halo anniversary was enough. A remaster of Halo 2 AND 3 would be acceptable in my opinion.

      Agreed. Although Halo 3 does have decent graphics already.

      And wouldn't Halo 2A come out next year, since that is it's 10th year anniversary?

      Not on the exact date; Halo 5 comes out then.

      It's more probable that it'll come out early 2014.

        Loading editor
    • Unless something happens to make it release with Halo 5, or maybe even mid-2014.

        Loading editor
    • Don't make an ODST Anniversary

      Make like a Halo 5: ODST

        Loading editor
    • Halo 2 anniversary would be awesome, it was my favorate Halo game and I would love to see it in HD.

        Loading editor
    • I would like a Halo 2 Anniversary Edition.

        Loading editor
    • Nah. They won't make Halo 2 Anniversary Edition. That's stupid.

      (INB4 people hate me)

        Loading editor
    • Spectacular 7th gen graphics!  No way anything could have possibly beaten CEA.  CEA is the anniversary we should revolve around!  H4 should be more like CEA! CEA CEA CEA!

      I think 343i made the MCC to troll anyone who bought CEA.

        Loading editor
    • H2A actual gameplay is a shadow compared to the cutscenes. The cutscenes are borderline cinema, while gameplay is around the level of H4 graphics.

      I'm still quite satisfied, regardless.

        Loading editor
    • Watching it now and concurring. You basically pay $60 ($560 in my case) cutscenes which in all honesty are epic-as-toast but can be seen for free on YouTube, CEA, Halo 2 Multiplayer...eventually...and Halo 3 and 4. Still fantastic, but after not really feeling it with Destiny, I don't think I'll pay full price for a video game any time soon.

      I'm quite satisfied as well.

        Loading editor
    • 86.129.79.77 wrote:
      I loved the halo series and i find it a bit annoying that halo 2 is given the least attention halo CE was remade with halo reach graphics,halo 3 has good enough graphics same for ODST. yet halo 2 doesnt and it has some enemys you dont fight in any other games they should remake it with better graphics too 

      Good for you, Mr. Wikia Contributer, for predicting one of the best Halo games yet.

      Silenced SMG's, Heretic Banshees, Red Energy Swords, Gungooses, and Civilian Warthogs.  No complaining about the multiplayer being crap. :P

        Loading editor
    • Oh, and since there is a red and blue energy sword now...

      STAR WARS FREAKING MACHINIMA INCOMING

        Loading editor
    • 1hs444 wrote:
      86.129.79.77 wrote:
      I loved the halo series and i find it a bit annoying that halo 2 is given the least attention halo CE was remade with halo reach graphics,halo 3 has good enough graphics same for ODST. yet halo 2 doesnt and it has some enemys you dont fight in any other games they should remake it with better graphics too 
      Good for you, Mr. Wikia Contributer, for predicting one of the best Halo games yet.

      Silenced SMG's, Heretic Banshees, Red Energy Swords, Gungooses, and Civilian Warthogs.  No complaining about the multiplayer being crap. :P

      I'll stop complaining once the Matchmaking works. It's like the Battlefield 4 dilema. The game comes out and its got some really awful bugs that make it nearly unplayable. After a month or two though, its fine.

        Loading editor
    • Truth.  That comment has a lot of it.

      On another note:

      Arbiter:  No, I am your father.

      Chief: That's impossible!

      Meanwhile...

      Grunt: There they are! Blast them!

      Keyes: "IT'S A TRAP!"

        Loading editor
    • Words cannot express how glad I am you did not say "Luke, I am your father."

      Also:

      Prophet of Truth: I want that index, Arbiter, not excuses.

        Loading editor
    • Unnamed Field Marshall wrote:
      H2A actual gameplay is a shadow compared to the cutscenes. The cutscenes are borderline cinema, while gameplay is around the level of H4 graphics.

      I'm still quite satisfied, regardless.


      Agreed and the multiplayer is awesome. I love how they added the assualt rifle and halo 3 odst slienced submachine gun. The forge is superb. By the way have you played with the thunderstorm skull?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message