Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Teleporting Half-Jaw is a simple glitch which can be done on the Halo 2 level The Oracle. It was tested when a player was trying to make Commander Rtas 'Vadum fight alongside the Arbiter during the part where players have to cut three energy cables to disable the shielding.
- Start the level The Oracle on any difficulty.
- Make sure you have an Energy Sword.
- Play through until the part where the Commander Sesa 'Refumee protects himself using a type of Force Field.
- Wait until Rtas 'Vadumee says I'll follow when our reinforcements arrive.
- Switch to your Energy Sword and melee Rtas 'Vadumee through the door and onto the elevator.
- Fight off any Flood Combat Forms, Infection Forms and Sentinels while keeping Half-Jaw on the elevator. Alternatively, you can just start the elevator, while your enemies attack you.
- Start the elevator.
- As soon as the elevator starts up, Commander Rtas 'Vadumee will disappear using the same animation seen when the Gravemind teleported the Arbiter and John-117.