|This article is out-of-date needs to be updated with new information. Please visit this article's talk page for more info.|
Tedra Grant grew up, and was born on the planet Arcadia, also witnessing firsthand the onslaught of the Covenant Empire. Joining the UNSC Navy at a young age, she showed impressive athletic abilities, and innate combat skills, which would lead her to field- testing early versions of the MJOLNIR GEN2 armor. Shortly after the tests, she volunteered for active duty in the program.
By 2558, Grant was assigned to Fireteam Majestic and stationed onboard the UNSC Infinity just prior to the vessel's deployment to Requiem. Grant participated in the opening hours of the battle, and continued to serve throughout the battle. Tedra participated in many operations during the battle including, extracting a Durance, and stopping Sarah Palmer from assassinating Dr. Catherine Halsey. When Dr. Halsey was injured and taken away, Tedra, Sarah Palmer and the other members of Fireteam Majestic were reassigned to free the Infinity from Requiem. She and everyone else would ultimately leave the Shield World just prior to its destruction.
Despite her obvious comradeship with her teammates, Grant rarely engages with DeMarco or Madsen's antics and is silently appreciative of Commander Sarah Palmer's knocking them down a few pegs. She is reserved and the least outspoken of Fireteam Majestic's members, except perhaps for Thorne.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Halo Waypoint – Meet Fireteam Majestic
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo Waypoint: Universe - Characters - Tedra Grant
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Spartan Ops - Episode 1: Departure
- ↑ Spartan Ops - Episode 5: Momento Mori
- ↑ Spartan Ops - Episode 9: Key
- ↑ Spartan Ops - Episode 10: Exodus
- ↑ Spartan Ops - Episode 11: Exodus Conclusion
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Universe - Characters - Jordan Gaines
- ↑ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 24