Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Flag and Oddball from Halo’s halcyon days. Slip into these familiar favorites and get your frag on.”— In-game description from Halo 3
Team Throwback, is a ranked team playlist that focuses on Capture the Flag and Oddball. Three to four players make up a team, with four players maximum in a party. All Halo 3 DLCs are required to enter this playlist. It is now a double exp weekend playlist.
- 1 Flag Classic (20.6%): Round-based Capture the Flag, where one team attempts to capture a flag while the other team defends it. Most captures after four rounds wins. Players start with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifles. Flag traits: 10 second touch return, 15 second reset. 4 minutes per round.
- Multi Flag BR (26.5%): Players attempt to capture the opposing team's flag. First team to three captures wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifles. 15 minute match time limit.
- 2 Flag Classic (35.3%): Players attempt to capture the opposing team's flag. First team to three captures wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifles. Flag Traits: Must be home to score, 3 second touch return, 10 second reset. 15 minute match time limit.
- Team Oddball (17.6%, skipped after veto): Hold the oddball for points. First team to 150 points wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifles. Ball Carrier Traits: 75% walking speed. 12 minute match time limit.
- High Ground
- Last Resort
- Pit Stop - Modified version of The Pit where the spawn hives are inaccessible.
- Ghost Town
- Citadel No Equipment - Citadel variant with default equipment removed
- Heretic No Equipment - Heretic variant with default equipment removed