A Tank is an armored fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat which combines operational mobility and tactical offensive and defensive capabilities. It may refer to the following:
- M808B Main Battle Tank - The UNSC Main Battle Tank.
- M850 Main Battle Tank - A modified, more heavily armored variant of the M808.
- M-145D Mobile Artillery Assault Platform - A prototype plasma-firing tank deployed by UNSC.
- Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage - The Covenant Main Battle Tank.
- Type-52 Anti-Aircraft Artillery - Anti-Air variant of the Wraith.
Tank can also refer an enclosed heavily armed unit.
Tank could also refer to a container, usually for holding liquids, sometimes for compressed gases (gas tank).
- Methane Tank - A methane container used by the Unggoy to breathe in non-methane rich environments.
- Battlefield Methane Tank - A portable methane container used by the Covenant.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.