Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steven Scott aka Scooter is a special effects artist at Bungie Studios.
- Halo 2: Multiplayer map pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- TransFormers (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Mech Commander 2 (2001), Microsoft Game Studios
- WarHeads SE (2001), Retro64, Inc.
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000), Microsoft Game Studios
- Space Race (2000), Infogrames
- GP 500 (1999), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- Mech Commander (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Norse By Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- NBA Full Court Press (1996), Microsoft Game Studios
- Choplifter III: Rescue Survive (1994), Extreme Entertainment Group
- Radical Rex (1994), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- True Lies (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Shadowrun (1993), Data East Corporation
- He is referenced in the Terminal announcement: "The station cafeteria is now open. Today’s specials feature Bentllama Burgers, Phlegm Brulee, and Scooter Pie."