Covenant operations are reliant on several power stations around Requiem.
A Sangheili is heard talking. A view of the Sniper Alley's structure is pictured, with an Unggoy walking. A Sangheili Commander is seen examining its Energy Sword and Kig-Yar Heavy keeping watch. A close-up of an Unggoy Minor.
- CDR Sarah Palmer (COM): "Crimson, I'm moving you up to something a little tougher today. Inserting you into a Covenant held area the Marines have been throwing themselves against to no avail. Short version of your to-do list. If it moves, shoot it."
- Jared Miller (COM): "Where's that shield coming from? One moment. There's a lot of power being pulled from the planet. Weird."
- Palmer (COM): "Crimson doesn't need a science report, Miller. They just need a target to shoot."
- Miller (COM): "Right, Commander. Have look in this area, Crimson. See what you can find."
Crimson engages Covenant forces, until few are left.
- Miller (COM): "Painting the last targets for you now."
Remaining hostiles appear on HUD. The area is cleared.
- Miller (COM): "Commander, there's a power source nearby. Might want to have Crimson take a look."
- Palmer (COM): "Give 'em a waypoint, Miller."
Waypoint appears on HUD. Crimson de-activates the shield generator. The shield disappears.
- Miller (COM): "There we go. Shield's down. Same as before Crimson. Find a way through that shield."
Two targets appear on HUD. Crimson kills the majority of Covenant forces.
- Palmer (COM): "Nice work."
Crimson de-activates the shield.
- Palmer (COM): "What the hell are the Covenant doing?"
- Miller (COM): "They've got some gear. It appears…"
- Palmer (COM): "Spit it out, Miller."
- Miller (COM): "They're siphoning power from the structure. Give me a minute to sort it out."
A target appears on the HUD.
- Palmer (COM): "While Miller's working on his science Crimson, you continue clearing the area."
Crimson "clears" the area.
- Palmer (COM): "Hostiles inbound, Crimson. Give them a proper welcome, yeah."
Crimson pushes into the open area of the "Sniper Alley".
- Palmer (COM): "Dalton, send Crimson supplies."
- Spartan Robert Dalton (COM): "You got it, Commander."
Crimson reaches the target.
- Miller (COM): "Commander Palmer, Crimson's reached the target."
- Palmer (COM): "Once again, Spartans do in 24 minutes what Marines can't do in 24 hours. Dalton, I need a decent-sized explosive launched from Infinity on Crimsons mark."
- Dalton (COM): "I can arrange that, Commander."
- Palmer (COM): "Crimson, secure the area near the generator. I'm gonna be Dalton's eyes on this one."
Crimson eliminates most of the Covenant.
- Palmer (COM): "Miller, light up the last few targets."
Remaining Covenant appear on the HUD. Crimson secures the area.
- Miller (COM): "Crimson's got the area secured, Commander."
- Palmer (COM): "Miller, paint a target on the generator for Spartan Dalton."
Crimson activates the target.
- Dalton (COM): "Got it. Bombs away. Crimson, I'd get to cover if I were you."
- Miller (COM): "Crimson, move it. Get to the safe area, now."
The target is destroyed.
- Dalton (COM): "Impact on target, Commander. Confirming… All power to the area is gone."
- Palmer (COM): "Well done everyone. Crimson, head to the extraction point and come on home."
A Pelican arrives and the screen soon fades to black.