Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Covenant operations are reliant on several power stations around Requiem.
A Sangheili is heard talking. A view of the Sniper Alley's structure is pictured, with an Unggoy walking. A Sangheili Commander is seen examining its Energy Sword and Kig-Yar Heavy keeping watch. A close-up of an Unggoy Minor.
- CDR Sarah Palmer (COM): "Crimson, I'm moving you up to something a little tougher today. Inserting you into a Covenant held area the Marines have been throwing themselves against to no avail. Short version of your to-do list. If it moves, shoot it."
- Jared Miller (COM): "Where's that shield coming from? One moment. There's a lot of power being pulled from the planet. Weird."
- Palmer (COM): "Crimson doesn't need a science report, Miller. They just need a target to shoot."
- Miller (COM): "Right, Commander. Have look in this area, Crimson. See what you can find."
Crimson engages Covenant forces, until few are left.
- Miller (COM): "Painting the last targets for you now."
Remaining hostiles appear on HUD. The area is cleared.
- Miller (COM): "Commander, there's a power source nearby. Might want to have Crimson take a look."
- Palmer (COM): "Give 'em a waypoint, Miller."
Waypoint appears on HUD. Crimson de-activates the shield generator. The shield disappears.
- Miller (COM): "There we go. Shield's down. Same as before Crimson. Find a way through that shield."
Two targets appear on HUD. Crimson kills the majority of Covenant forces.
- Palmer (COM): "Nice work."
Crimson de-activates the shield.
- Palmer (COM): "What the hell are the Covenant doing?"
- Miller (COM): "They've got some gear. It appears…"
- Palmer (COM): "Spit it out, Miller."
- Miller (COM): "They're siphoning power from the structure. Give me a minute to sort it out."
A target appears on the HUD.
- Palmer (COM): "While Miller's working on his science Crimson, you continue clearing the area."
Crimson "clears" the area.
- Palmer (COM): "Hostiles inbound, Crimson. Give them a proper welcome, yeah."
Crimson pushes into the open area of the "Sniper Alley".
- Palmer (COM): "Dalton, send Crimson supplies."
- Spartan Robert Dalton (COM): "You got it, Commander."
Crimson reaches the target.
- Miller (COM): "Commander Palmer, Crimson's reached the target."
- Palmer (COM): "Once again, Spartans do in 24 minutes what Marines can't do in 24 hours. Dalton, I need a decent-sized explosive launched from Infinity on Crimsons mark."
- Dalton (COM): "I can arrange that, Commander."
- Palmer (COM): "Crimson, secure the area near the generator. I'm gonna be Dalton's eyes on this one."
Crimson eliminates most of the Covenant.
- Palmer (COM): "Miller, light up the last few targets."
Remaining Covenant appear on the HUD. Crimson secures the area.
- Miller (COM): "Crimson's got the area secured, Commander."
- Palmer (COM): "Miller, paint a target on the generator for Spartan Dalton."
Crimson activates the target.
- Dalton (COM): "Got it. Bombs away. Crimson, I'd get to cover if I were you."
- Miller (COM): "Crimson, move it. Get to the safe area, now."
The target is destroyed.
- Dalton (COM): "Impact on target, Commander. Confirming… All power to the area is gone."
- Palmer (COM): "Well done everyone. Crimson, head to the extraction point and come on home."
A Pelican arrives and the screen soon fades to black.