Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Covenant archeological teams operating on Requiem are searching for something. Infinity Command wants to know what.
Open to a shot of an active volcano.
- CDR Sarah Palmer (COM): "OK, Crimson. The data you pulled out of the jungle ties into some earlier info on Covenant archaeological teams."
A Phantom flies overhead and drops off a squad as a Sangheili Storm watches.
- Palmer (COM): "The Covies have found a needle in the Requiem haystack, and you're going to stop them from retrieving it."
- Palmer (COM): "First things first, Crimson. Eliminate anything that moves."
Crimson advances to an open area just as the Phantom leaves.
Crimson engages enemy forces. A drop pod soon arrives with Covenant reinforcements. Crimson advances to the top of a Forerunner structure, eliminating all hostiles along the way.
- Palmer (COM): "Miller, find Crimson a way through those doors."
- Miller (COM): "There appears to be a power source here. Activating waypoint now."
Crimson activates the switch as a Phantom arrives.
- Miller (COM): "Structural movement, Commander."
Two Sangheili Rangers jump over the wall and engage Crimson.
- Miller (COM): "Crimson, I'm activating a pair of power sources that just appeared. Activating them should clear the path between you and our Covenant archaeologists."
Crimson activates one of the switches.
- Miller (COM): "That's one."
Crimson activates the other switch.
- Palmer (COM): "Got 'em both. Miller?"
- Miller (COM): "I was right. Door's opening, Commander."
The doors ahead open and Covenant forces advance.
- Palmer (COM): "Move ahead to the next area, Crimson."
Crimson engages Covenant forces and moves forward. A Phantom soon arrives with Covenant reinforcements.
- Robert Dalton (COM): "Commander?"
- Palmer (COM): "Go ahead, Dalton."
- Dalton (COM): "There's some serious anti-air activity happening in the area around Crimson. We can't guarantee any kind of extraction."
- Palmer (COM): "Commander Palmer to Fireteam Castle. You're on, Spartans. Dalton's got targets for you."
- Castle Leader (COM): "Affirmative, Commander."
or, if the RvB Easter Egg has been activated
- Caboose (COM): "Um, the regular radio guy isn't here right now. Um… sorry."
Crimson continues to advance despite Covenant resistance
- Miller (COM): "More shields."
- Palmer (COM): "Find a way to bring them down. I don't like the Covenant working this hard to guard a dig."
- Miller (COM): "There're the shield controls."
Crimson deactivates the shields. A number of Crawlers appear and engage Crimson while Watchers summon reinforcements near where the shields were. Crimson moves towards the waypoint.
- Palmer (COM): Shut them down, Crimson."
Several Promethean Knights appear. They and any other Promethean forces are eliminated as Crimson continues to advance.
- Palmer (COM): "Promethean Knights are working alongside Covenant? That's bad news. Get a look at what they were guarding."
Crimson activates the switch. The ground shakes and bright blue light rises from the surface of the structure as an artifact appears.
- Miller (COM): "What is that?"
- Palmer (COM): "I don't care. If the Covies wanted it this badly, I'm happy to get it first."
Promethean forces appear.
- Miller (COM): "Watch out!"
- Palmer (COM): "Defend the artifact, Crimson!"
Crimson moves to engage.
- Palmer (COM): "Dalton! Crimson needs immediate evac!"
- Dalton (COM): "Still working with Castle to take down air defenses, Commander!"
- Palmer (COM): "Fireteam Castle, this is Commander Palmer! I need an ETA on clear skies!"
- Castle Leader (COM): "It's gonna take a little bit longer, Commander! We're doing all we can!"
or, if the RvB Easter Egg has been activated
- Caboose (COM): "Seriously, the regular radio guy said he would be right back. He's in the bathroom."
Crimson eliminates all hostiles.
- Miller (COM): "Commander, there's a LOT of Covenant aircraft inbound!"
- Palmer (COM): "Dalton! Where the hell is that ride?!"
A Pelican approaches Crimson's position
- Dalton (COM): "She's at the LZ, Commander."
- Palmer (COM): "About time! Crimson! Let's go!"
Crimson grabs the artifact.
The Pelican lifts off.
- Pilot (COM): "Crimson and artifact are onboard, and we are Infinity bound."
- Palmer (COM): "Nice work, Crimson. Come on home."
The Pelican flies off into the sunset as the level ends. Fade to black