Member of Fireteam Crimson
|Halo Nation has a walkthrough guide to this level, Spartan Ops/Season One/Artifact/For Science. See Spartan Ops/Season One/Artifact/For Science/Walkthrough.|
An Infinity Science team issued a distress call, then went silent. There has been no contact since.
Note: All dialogue is spoken through COM.
A Pelican approaches the site where Fireteam Crimson recovered the Requiem translocation artifact.
- Miller: "Telemetry: online. Spartan tags: online. Comms: online. The op is live, Commander Palmer. Crimson is approaching deployment zone."
- Palmer: "Any word from the Science Team?"
- Miller: "Not since their distress call."
- Palmer: "Crimson, secure the area. Miller, try to raise the geeks. If they're still alive, tell them help's on the way."
- Miller: "Still no word from the Science Team, Commander."
- Palmer: "Keep looking, Miller."
Markers appear on Crimson's HUDs.
- Palmer: "Crimson, I'm painting some targets for you. Covie comm equipment. Take it out."
Crimson destroys the four targets.
- Palmer: "Excellent work."
- Miller: "Commander, I've got a bead on the Science Team's last location. Not seeing any movement, but there's UNSC gear nearby."
- Palmer: "Get moving, Crimson."
A waypoint appears. Crimson approaches.
- Palmer: "There's the UNSC gear. You're getting close."
Crimson finds an IFF tag.
- Miller: "Nobody's here."
- Palmer: "Crimson, collect that IFF tag and see what it recorded."
Crimson collects the IFF.
- Dr. Taylor Pierce (distorted recording): "They're coming this way! Leave the gear and run! Run! Move!"
- Miller: "Crimson, there's heavy enemy movement nearby. Get ready."
- Dalton: "Commander Palmer, pardon the interruption."
- Palmer: "Go ahead, Dalton."
- Dalton: "I've got some eggheads on the resupply channel calling for help. Transferring them over to you."
- Rivera: "Yes, Doctor Rivera here, Infinity Science. Thank God you've arrived!"
- Palmer: "We're not there yet."
- Palmer: "Miller, give Crimson a lock on Doc Rivera's signal."
- Miller: "Already painting the waypoint for them, Commander."
If the area is not yet cleared:
- Miller: "Need to finish securing the area. I'll mark the last few hostiles."
Crimson clears the area.
- Palmer: "Nice work."
Crimson proceeds to the waypoint and is obstructed by a shield wall.
- Palmer: "Crimson, have a look around. The shield generator should be nearby."
A waypoint appears on the console. Crimson activates it and the shield vanishes. Several Covenant drop pods arrive and disperse reinforcements. Crimson dispatches them.
- Palmer: "Doctor Rivera? Status?"
- Rivera: "We're holed up. Turned some of their own shields against them. But I can't imagine we're safe for too long."
- Palmer: "Get moving, Crimson."
A drop pod deploys more Covenant. Crimson kills them and proceeds to the waypoint.
- Rivera: "I see Spartans!"
- Palmer: "Stay put, Doctor. Let the professionals clear the area."
A drop pod deposits several Elites. A Phantom follows and drops a force of Grunts, Jackals and Elites.
Crimson kills most of them.
- Palmer: "Miller, light up the last few targets."
Crimson kills the remaining Covenant.
- Miller: "That's the last of them, Commander."
- Palmer: "Nice work, Crimson. Doctor Rivera, you can take the shields down now."