|This article is in need of more images and/or better quality pictures in order to achieve a higher status. You can help Halo Nation by uploading better images on this page.|
|Halo Nation does not currently have a map of this level. Could you create one?|
- “The security spire's damaged interior only hints at the terrifying power of its previous inhabitant.”— Halo Waypoint - Halo Bulletin 11/9/11
Solitary is a multiplayer map from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and the Anniversary map pack for Halo: Reach. It is a remake of Prisoner from Halo: Combat Evolved with several alterations to layout such as new gravity lifts and walkways on the backsides of the map. The game space is placed inside a recently outbreaked Forerunner prison in a big rotating structure in a snowy region.
- Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Cells
- Ground Floor Viewing
- Lift Room
- Lower Ramp
- Observation Deck
- 2nd Floor
- Upper Ramp
- 3rd Floor
- 3rd Floor Cells
- Red Ramp
- Blue Ramp
- Red Loft
- Blue Loft
- Upper Chamber
- 4th Floor
- Security Platform
- Lift Room
Changes from PrisonerEdit
- All ladders have been replaced with gravity lifts.
- A ramp has been added from the back of the bases to the third level.
- A fourth level has been added, with only two rooms, walkways to the bases and two platforms above the bulk of the map.
- Ramps have been added from the back of the fourth level's rooms to the third level.
- While the Forerunner theme has been kept, the graphics have been updated massively and snow has been added to one half of the map.
- If you look out the window on the side of the map where the Sniper Rifle spawns, you can see other large rotating structures.
- It is possible to go through through the hole as the monitor, but doing so causes instant death.
- There is a GRD Doll on this level, just like the other six maps from the Anniversary map pack. The Spartan toy is in the room with the blue stasis tanks. To reach it, you must use either the Turret glitch, or place a teleporter receiver inside.