- “Test your mettle on the maps you paid for. Flag and Assault gametypes on DLC Maps.”— In-game description for Halo 3's Social Team DLC playlist
Social Team DLC was a Matchmaking playlist in Halo 3. Social Team DLC matches contain two teams of four to five players, with a max party size of ten. The gameypes include Team Slayer, Capture the Flag and Assault. All DLC Maps including the Heroic, Legendary, and Mythic map packs are required to play in this playlist.
- Please note that this play list is no longer available**
Maps Played In Social Team DLCEdit
A successful veto of a non-Mythic map will result in a Mythic map.
- Smashed - Foundry variant made for symmetrical Slayer and Flag play.
- Rat's Nest
- Ghost Town
- Punishment - Symmetrical Sandbox variant.
- Utah Mambo - Asymmetrical Sandbox variant.
Gametypes Played In Social Team DLCEdit
Percentages are rounded.
- Team Slayer (26% chance of being selected) - First team to 50 kills wins. 12 minute match time limit.
- Slayer BRs (26%) - First team to 50 kills wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifle secondary weapons. 12 minute match time limit.
- One Flag (14%) - Round-based Capture the Flag, where one team attempts to capture a flag while the other team defends it. Most captures after four rounds wins. Four minute round time limit.
- Multi Flag CTF (18%) - Both teams battle to capture each other's flags. First team to three flags wins. Battle Rifle starts with Assault Rifle secondary weapons. 20 minute match time.
- One Bomb (5%) - Round-based Assault where teams alternate attempting to detonate a bomb and defending the base. The team with the most detonations after four rounds wins. Four minute round time limit.
- Neutral Assault (11%) - Teams vie over a single bomb, scoring points by detonating the bomb in the opposing team's base. 15 minute match time limit.