|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
The SRS99-S5 AM is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic Sniper Rifle. This weapon has exceptional accuracy and the ability to take out energy shielding and high-density armor alike. This weapon has a four-round magazine and has a tan color on the stock and scope.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Different scoped view.
- Scope glimmers a bright white color when the user is scoped in, giving away their position.
- Zoom reduced to 4x/9x.
- Halo: Initiation
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- Halo: Spartan Strike
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo: Envoy
- ↑ Fire rate acquired by timing with a stopwatch to the nearest millisecond. Mathematics used: Number of rounds fired (N) divided by the time required to fire those rounds (T) multiplied by 60 = rounds per minute. Example: N / T * 60 = RPM
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Halo 4 Limited Edition
- ↑ 14.5x114mm
- ↑ GameInformer - The Arsenal Of Halo 4