Skyline: Combat analysts agree…
The rooftop terrain on this new space tether construction site is an ideal training environment for close-quarters infantry combat. This map, perched high above the sights of reconstruction in Cascade’s capital city, is small and symmetrical, perfect for Regicide with a mixture of high and low spaces and plenty of cover. Don’t think cover means you’re safe, however – this map holds explosive fuel cells that can and will wreak havoc in Skyline’s confined spaces, not to mention the long, long drop if you misstep.
- In Skyline, a Patrol AV-14 Hornet is seen in the outskirts of the map
- On the Construction Wallpaper, it is branded as "Lethbridge Industrial." Lethbridge is a city in Alberta, Canada.
- Skyline was the last map used for the Finale of the Halo 4 Global Championship.
- The various signs on the walls show that the floor the player is on is the 512th floor. This makes it at least two to three times as high as the current modern day skyscrapers.
- The 512th floor could be a reference to the area code, 512, of Austin, Texas, home of Rooster Teeth Productions and Certain Affinity, whom have made various maps for many of the Halo games.