|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.
The Sinaris-pattern heavy destroyer, also known as the CPV-class heavy destroyer is a Covenant destroyer class in service with the Covenant Navy. In large fleets they are usually the first ships to engage the enemy.
The Covenant used ships of this pattern during the Harvest Campaign and the Battle of Shield 0459.
UNSC Battle Group Sierra-3 encountered and destroyed a Sinaris-pattern destroyer at the Battle of 18 Scorpii in 2543.
Many Sinaris-pattern ships participated in the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV in 2552.
Ships of the LineEdit
Several CPV class Destroyers were involved in the battle of Sigma Octanus IV
A Sinaris-pattern falling out of the sky at Harvest.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo, Page 60-61
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, Page 48
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia, Page 274
- ↑ Halo: Combat Evolved - Transmissions
- ↑ Halo Wars - Level: Alpha Base
- ↑ Halo Wars - Level: Repairs
- ↑ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, Page 472-473
- ↑ Halo: Fall of Reach - Covenant, Page ??