Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Although now in disarray, ruins such as these have raised serious questions about the Installation's former inhabitants.
— In-game decription
Changes from SanctuaryEdit
- There is a device on the ceilings of each base that, when shot, releases a waterfall that blocks the lines of sight through the front openings of the base for 30 seconds.
- The shotgun tunnel has a gravity lift that leads directly up to the room above.
- The rocks between the shrines and the Carbine walkway have been moved to allow a player to jump from the rock onto the Carbine walkway.
- The Energy Sword in the center mausoleum has been replaced with a Rocket Launcher.
- The Plasma Rifle in the rocks to the front-right of each base have been replaced with Assault Rifles and have been moved to the bottom of the left ramp of each base.
- Many of the rock walls have been removed, exposing cliffs that players can fall off of.
- ↑ IGN - Gamescom 2014: Hands-On with Sanctuary, the Next Remastered Halo 2 Map
- ↑ Twitch - Halo Master Chief Collection @gamescom 2014 4:25
- ↑ Twitch - Halo Master Chief Collection @gamescom 2014 5:10
- ↑ Twitch - Halo Master Chief Collection @gamescom 2014 9:00
- ↑ Twitch - Halo Master Chief Collection @gamescom 2014 1:10