|There is more information available on this subject at Shotgun on the English Wikipedia.|
A shotgun, also known as a scattergun and peppergun, is a firearm that is usually designed to be fired from the shoulder, which uses the energy of a fixed shell to fire a number of small spherical pellets called shot, or a solid projectile called a slug.
Shotgun can refer to the following:
- DTM Series - A series of shotguns by Weapon System Technologies.
- M45 Tactical Shotgun - A shotgun featured in Halo: Reach.
- Type-52 Pistol - A shotgun-like Jiralhanae weapon, also known as Mauler.
- Underslung Shotgun - A weapon attachment usable with some other firearms.
- Z-180 Close Combat Rifle/Asymmetric Engagement Mitigator - The Forerunner equivalent of a shotgun known as a Scattershot.
- Shotgun (Halo 4 Commendation) - A multiplayer commendation in Halo 4.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.